Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

' - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ' (640 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Merger: Access Bank’s Loan Book Hits N3 Trillion / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' by Media145(m): 4:19pm On May 22
Cleanmoney55:

Mad man ...

See d kind man person wnt help uu

You're already a cursed soul and a lost soul. I don't need the help of evil people like you. I don't need the help of people who are under a curse like you. To hell with you and your help. I don't need help from irresponsible people like you. Cursed soul.

Re: ' by Media145(m): 4:44pm On May 22
Once again, this is to inform everyone that negative comments and insults are not allowed on this thread.

This thread is only for well meaning Nigerians and kind hearted Nigerians who are willing to support my business.

If you don't have any positive thing to say, pls just read it and pass by and respect yourself pls and don't drop any negative comments or insults on this thread.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 4:48pm On May 22
Pls kindly ignore this riffraff and mentally deranged man above.
Re: ' by freeborn02: 4:55pm On May 22
Media145:
Pls don't drop any negative comments or insults on this thread. Pls be warned!

If you don't have any positive thing to say, just read and pass by.

Don't derail this thread.

Thank you.

Only a fool will allow you to use his property as a collateral for a loan
Re: ' by Media145(m): 6:07pm On May 22
Continue to use your alternate account to reply yourself. You're obviously an evil man and a wicked soul, already a cursed soul, so it's not surprising to me that you're behaving that way. No peace for the wicked. No peace for wicked people like you. So you can never have peace.
Re: ' by freeborn02: 6:14pm On May 22
Media145:

You're already a cursed soul and a lost soul. I don't need the help of evil people like you. I don't need the help of people who are under a curse like you. To hell with you and your help. I don't need help from irresponsible people like you. Cursed soul.

Lolz
If you are not under a curse, you won't be on social media begging for collateral.

Idiot. You are begging and cursing at the same time. I'm sure people will want to help you with the way you are cursing people like a senseless idiot.

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:35pm On May 22
freeborn02:

Lolz
If you are not under a curse, you won't be on social media begging for collateral.

Idiot. You are begging and cursing at the same time. I'm sure people will want to help you with the way you are cursing people like a senseless idiot.

See an idiot calling another person an idiot! See a pig and an irresponsible man opening his dirty and cursed mouth to insult someone who never did you anything wrong. See an animal and a lost soul who thinks he's a normal human being without knowing he's an animal and not fit to live among human beings. You have already been cursed in the womb before you were even born and you don't even know it and you think you're a human being but you don't even know you're an animal. An animal is even better than you.

For trying to spoil this thread, even when you were clearly warned not to post any negative comments or insults on this thread, you can never know peace in your entire life and you can never have peace in your entire life because you're a wicked and cursed soul. To show you that you're already under a curse from the womb, you're already insane even without knowing it. Check yourself properly, you will realize that you're not normal, because you have mental problems already. No peace for the wicked.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:53pm On May 22
Thank you my good people.

Thanks so much to the well meaning Nigerians and kind hearted Nigerians who have responded and shown me support and love.

Pls everyone, kindly ignore these irresponsible men above who dropped negative comments and insults despite they were warned not to drop any negative comments. They have shown their true color and they're not the kind of people I want on this thread.

For those great Nigerians who have contacted me, may the good Lord lift you up massively, and may God bless you abundantly.

Thank you sir/ma.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:10pm On May 22
Thanks, yes, I say thanks once again to those who contacted me to offer valuable advice and information.

As you are concerned for me, may God bless you and send you your own helper as well.

Re: ' by Media145(m): 5:57am On May 23
Good morning beautiful people.

Welcome to another great day!

May you achieve your heart's desires and goals.
Re: ' by freeborn02: 8:40am On May 23
Media145:

See an idiot calling another person an idiot! See a pig and an irresponsible man opening his dirty and cursed mouth to insult someone who never did you anything wrong. See an animal and a lost soul who thinks he's a normal human being without knowing he's an animal and not fit to live among human beings. You have already been cursed in the womb before you were even born and you don't even know it and you think you're a human being but you don't even know you're an animal. An animal is even better than you.

For trying to spoil this thread, even when you were clearly warned not to post any negative comments or insults on this thread, you can never know peace in your entire life and you can never have peace in your entire life because you're a wicked and cursed soul. To show you that you're already under a curse from the womb, you're already insane even without knowing it. Check yourself properly, you will realize that you're not normal, because you have mental problems already. No peace for the wicked.

Your curses have already happened to you. that's why you are such a wretched fool that you have to beg for collateral to get loan.

I guess the amount of curses you give out is why your life is wretched. grin grin grin

In your stupid mind now, you think your curse will work.

You can't pray for God to bless you, but you can curse! Your prayers can't work, but your curses can work, right?

That's a sign that you are cursed!

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:56am On May 23
Pls my good people, once again, kindly ignore this irresponsible man above. Many people are actually walking the streets, but many are not normal. That's why they always show their depraved and evil character everywhere.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 12:14pm On May 23
freeborn02:

Your curses have already happened to you. that's why you are such a wretched fool that you have to beg for collateral to get loan.

I guess the amount of curses you give out is why your life is wretched. grin grin grin

In your stupid mind now, you think your curse will work.

You can't pray for God to bless you, but you can curse! Your prayers can't work, but your curses can work, right?

That's a sign that you are cursed!

So in your evil mind and in your cursed mind you think because I'm seeking for a loan, that means I'm poor and wretched, right? If not because you are a very dumb fellow, you should have known that a businessman seeking a loan of N10m to expand his business is definitely not a poor man. But because you're already living under a generational curse, you can never ever reason like normal people because you're clearly very ignorant and delusional.

How evil and wicked can you be? You're such an irresponsible and cursed fellow that you're a lost soul already.

For your information, I can feed you and your entire wretched family for the rest of your lives and your entire generation for life.

For dropping negative comments and insults on this thread in order to spoil my business despite you were clearly warned not to do so, you are cursed with all the curses in Psalm 109 for this act of wickedness, and you will never know peace all your life, you will always be moving from one problem to another, and there will be no solution for you no matter where you go to look for solution, and this curse upon your life, no human being on this earth can erase it.

For your wickedness and for insulting a man who has not done you anything wrong and spoiling his business despite you were clearly warned to stay away, for this deliberate act of wickedness, all the curses in Psalm 109 and Psalm 35 shall be yours and no human being on this earth can reverse this curse that God has placed upon you.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:16am On May 25
Good morning my good people.

Thanks to those who contacted me.

God bless you all.

Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:33am On May 25
Much appreciated my good people.
Re: ' by freeborn02: 9:12am On May 28
Media145:

So in your evil mind and in your cursed mind you think because I'm seeking for a loan, that means I'm poor and wretched, right? If not because you are a very dumb fellow, you should have known that a businessman seeking a loan of N10m to expand his business is definitely not a poor man. But because you're already living under a generational curse, you can never ever reason like normal people because you're clearly very ignorant and delusional.

How evil and wicked can you be? You're such an irresponsible and cursed fellow that you're a lost soul already.

For your information, I can feed you and your entire wretched family for the rest of your lives and your entire generation for life.

For dropping negative comments and insults on this thread in order to spoil my business despite you were clearly warned not to do so, you are cursed with all the curses in Psalm 109 for this act of wickedness, and you will never know peace all your life, you will always be moving from one problem to another, and there will be no solution for you no matter where you go to look for solution, and this curse upon your life, no human being on this earth can erase it.

For your wickedness and for insulting a man who has not done you anything wrong and spoiling his business despite you were clearly warned to stay away, for this deliberate act of wickedness, all the curses in Psalm 109 and Psalm 35 shall be yours and no human being on this earth can reverse this curse that God has placed upon you.

Do you have collateral? No.

So, it means you are poor and wretched. The curses you issue out to people here are already ravaging your useless godforsaken life
Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:34am On May 28
You're obviously a lost soul. Such a pity for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Bear Dangote Cement Factory Suspension Job Loss? / Where To Advertise My Blogg? / Realistic Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.