Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

' - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ' (1089 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan On Renmoney Without A Collateral / Diamond Access Bank Loan / Awoof Loan From Page Financials To Salary Earners, No Guarantor Or Collateral R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' by yemmit90: 9:33am On May 21
Media145:

I don't need anybody to submit all those things you stated. I've not asked anybody to submit their NIN, bvn, Int'l Passport, etc. That's not what I'm asking for pls.

It's not possible to give all these details on a public forum because there's no space to be writing long stories here and wasting people's time reading it. Pls people should read what I wrote carefully, people should not twist what I've written and add their own things which I never said.

What I'm asking for is collateral (landed property), and guarantor, and the guarantor doesn't need to submit NIN and other vital details. I'm the one getting the loan and I know what I want and what I need to get the loan. Pls you people should stop saying all these kinds of things that it's not possible to get a total stranger to help, it's very possible, I don't want negative minded people here pls, if you can't get it or do it, it doesn't mean I can't get it.

I don't know why too many Nigerians are too negative minded like this!

Pls kindly speak for yourself. You people try to make it look as if Nigerians are not good people that can help others anymore, because of your negative mindset. I have helped many people before without knowing them in the past and I didn't tell them that I can't help because I didn't know them before, when I had the capacity, I helped those I could help in the little way God gave me the grace, without even knowing them at all.

Pls stop all these negative thinking. It's not good for our country.

Thank you.

Landed property and guarantor, are you for real?

Good luck in your search sir.

5 Likes

Re: ' by Media145(m): 12:25pm On May 21
Yes.

Re: ' by Media145(m): 12:50pm On May 21
Landed Property collateral and guarantor.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 3:05pm On May 21
Alright.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 4:00pm On May 21
Business. Loan.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 5:45pm On May 21
Call or chat.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:47pm On May 21
I'm available.
Re: ' by NothingDoMe: 9:32pm On May 21
MrBrownJay1:
🤣😂

4 Likes

Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:26pm On May 21
Available. Call or chat.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 9:19am On May 22
Good morning sir/ma.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:35am On May 22
... Business support.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 2:14pm On May 22
Alright.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 4:04pm On May 22
Business purpose.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:47pm On May 22
Thank you my good people.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:14pm On May 22
It's nice to hear from you please.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 5:56am On May 23
Good morning my people.

Welcome to another beautiful day!
Re: ' by Media145(m): 12:31pm On May 23
Good afternoon my dear people.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 8:14pm On May 23
Yes.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:05am On May 24
Good morning. Good day.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 6:05pm On May 24
For Business.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:37pm On May 24
Thanks.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 9:30am On May 25
Good morning sir.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:13am On May 25
Let's do business.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 5:30pm On May 25
Yess.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:19pm On May 25
Collateral for bank loan.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 9:03pm On May 25
Let's discuss business.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:01am On May 26
Happy new week!

Welcome.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 12:39pm On May 26
It's for business.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 1:28pm On May 26
Good afternoon my good people.
Re: ' by Susily(m): 4:08pm On May 26
Media145:
Good afternoon my good people.

Respond to each of the below questions/concerns accordingly

What kind of business do you want to use the loan to execute? What kind of business are you into?

Second, someone putting up a 10M+ collateral and acting as a guarantor for your loan is taking on a HUGE RISK, so the facilitation fee you're talking about paying the person doesn't scratch it. The potential guarantor needs a better return for assuming such great risk. Because if you default on the loan repayment, the guarantor stands to lose his Asset and you'd walk away unscathed since you're not assuming any risk in this transaction. So giving the potential guarantor an OWNERSHIP STAKE in your supposed business(of which he'll be entitled to the profits the business makes as long as he owns the stake) is a far better offer than just a facilitation fee you talked about

.....you said you can easily pay back the loan, that's just word of mouth which means nothing and it won't convince anyone. You need to show CONCRETE VERIFIABLE PROOF that you can "easily pay back" the loan as you said.

Take your time to respond to all these concerns. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:54pm On May 26
Susily:

Respond to each of the below questions/concerns accordingly

What kind of business do you want to use the loan to execute? What kind of business are you into?

Second, someone putting up a 10M+ collateral and acting as a guarantor for your loan is taking on a HUGE RISK, so the facilitation fee you're talking about paying the person doesn't scratch it. The potential guarantor needs a better return for assuming such great risk. Because if you default on the loan repayment, the guarantor stands to lose his Asset and you'd walk away unscathed since you're not assuming any risk in this transaction. So giving the potential guarantor an OWNERSHIP STAKE in your supposed business(of which he'll be entitled to the profits the business makes as long as he owns the stake) is a far better offer than just a facilitation fee you talked about

.....you said you can easily pay back the loan, that's just word of mouth which means nothing and it won't convince anyone. You need to show CONCRETE VERIFIABLE PROOF that you can "easily pay back" the loan as you said.

Take your time to respond to all these concerns. Thank you

Thanks for your concerns.

I'm into agro products supply. And as I said before in my post, I already have numerous orders for goods, but I need working capital to fulfill the orders from my customers. It's to expand my business, as a working capital.

Also, this is a public forum, so when you say I should show verifiable proof, it's not possible to show proof of anything on a public forum. It's not possible for me to begin to give details about my business on a public forum just because I'm looking for a collateral. If you were the one I'm sure you won't do such by exposing your business details on a faceless forum. Nobody will do such.

Any genuine person who wants to help, I've already given my contact number. When we connect, we can discuss, that's how it's done. And it's also not possible to prove I can pay back the loan here on a public forum. The basic and preliminary information needed I have already written everything in my post. Any kind hearted Nigerian who wants to support my business, we can discuss the modalities one-on-one.

And talking about having a stake in my business and sharing part of the profit, well I didn't ask for a business partner, what I requested for was for a loan facilitator who will provide me with collateral or guarantor, or both. I'm not interested in partnership with anyone, so if this is not ok for anyone, no problem, the person is free to read and pass by without contacting me, the people who are willing to support my business by providing me with what I want will definitely contact me at the right time.

Thanks for your concerns sir and God bless.

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 6:46am On May 27
Good morning my lovely people.

Welcome to another great day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33% ROI Every Month / Accessing The Shares / Properties Of Late Relatives / Need A Detailed And Understandable Explanations On Bonds And Equity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.