Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,844 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Closed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Closed (318 Views)

Sony XM4 And XM5 Headphones Sold / Sony Buds For Sale, XM4, Linkbuds / Uk used samsung Galaxy S7 wit original AKG ear bud,price is 42k call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by ndudiogeleka: 8:05am On May 19
Needed to go fast
Sony xm4
Used one
There is black buds tip which do not affect the sound quality.
Ojota/ikorodu

My thread is not meant for troolers to catch cruise

Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 5:11pm On May 19
Go today
Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 9:04pm On May 19
2days to go for this price
Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 6:17am On May 20
1day to go
Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 10:54am On May 20
Av
Re: Closed by hapheeyxz: 10:06pm On May 20
Monopoly no good true true
Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 8:04am On May 21
hapheeyxz:
Monopoly no good true true
who is this uncultured baby that is jobless that cant find somthing to do with his or her life but rather choose to use a word that he does not know the meaning ..do we have onky one seller of xm4 bud here? Or this trooler choose make fool of himself here..u little rat make good use of yr time and stop trooling on people thread because it makes u people look more stupid
Re: Closed by hapheeyxz: 1:33pm On May 21
ndudiogeleka:
who is this uncultured baby that is jobless that cant find somthing to do with his or her life but rather choose to use a word that he does not know the meaning ..do we have onky one seller of xm4 bud here? Or this trooler choose make fool of himself here..u little rat make good use of yr time and stop trooling on people thread because it makes u people look more stupid

Smile.

Calm down bro. FutureFocus just dey burst everybody's bubbles.

I commented on your first thread where u listed it at 120k.

I had 2 that I sold to someone for 150k.

I believe FutureFocus price made u reduced your price bro.

Bless u bro.
Re: Closed by ndudiogeleka: 3:07pm On May 21
hapheeyxz:

Smile.

Calm down bro. FutureFocus just dey burst everybody's bubbles.

I commented on your first thread where u listed it at 120k.

I had 2 that I sold to someone for 150k.

I believe FutureFocus price made u reduced your price bro.

Bless u bro.
oga u be small boy ..we started. Business here wen blavkberry was blacberry ..u want me to compare item with someone that i have not heard his name on this thread..
.u be small boy here that is why u are talking what u dont know ..check my account and my thread and know who will compqre price with who ..u people just come to ones thread to.just talk ..what u dont know is bigger than you
Re: Closed by hapheeyxz: 9:42pm On May 21
ndudiogeleka:
oga u be small boy ..we started. Business here wen blavkberry was blacberry ..u want me to compare item with someone that i have not heard his name on this thread..
.u be small boy here that is why u are talking what u dont know ..check my account and my thread and know who will compqre price with who ..u people just come to ones thread to.just talk ..what u dont know is bigger than you

I don hear u boss....

But u too dey vex sha... u dey always think say na everybody dey trol or dey hate on u and it's not always so.

I actually wanted to buy from u when u put it at 80k then, when I opened the thread to check again, that was when I saw 120k. Reason I commented then that your price has changed. Instead of u to just explain what happened and count me as a prospective customer, it was insult I got.

Sorry if I hurt u anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Desktop Pc 4sale @ 10k / World Roam Free Sim Cards,works Everywhere You Go!!! Call 081-22297171 / World Roam Free Sim Cards,works Everywhere You Go!!! Call 081-22297171

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.