Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fumes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fumes (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Fumes by StudioCFR(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
Although this is nobody's business because it's God's handwork but you know Studio will not open his mouth if he did hear it.
Once the bird scooped, it is a must for me to report. Even if Young Skales decides to keep mute, the attitude of these so called miss pepeye would not permit.
Imagine somebody who knows quite well that she has K-leg and such person still managed to wear short skimpy dress that flaunts her legs and laps to a public event not even a restricted one for amebo people. The victim of this kind of life style is nobody than the lousy and dark skinned Booqee.
"Why is this dark skinned ijebu igbo baybe behaving like this? Can't she see that her K-leg is a total contraction to her beauty? Yet she deems it fit to be wearing short skimpy.
I think she needs pieces of advice on the type of outfit she wears.

Re: Fumes by lbotus(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
All these for Booqee, mehn u must be in love with her. grin
Re: Fumes by lilkech(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^ u dey jealous the girl abi?
Re: Fumes by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Fumes by lbotus(f): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
@lilkechy, i no fit jealous her cos studio sabi share all over the place and i no want contact lipsrsealed
Re: Fumes by lilkech(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^ EIYIIAA!! HIM SABI USE RAIN COAT NAH , SO TRY GIVE AM A CHANCE E HEAR>> HIGHEST YOU SWALLOW AMPICLOX AFTER THE SHOW. lol grin grin grin
Re: Fumes by StudioCFR(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ibotus my love. . How u been?
Long time no see

and what do u mean by studio sabi share?

Jokers / Mama Dog. / Fuel Palava!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8