Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Deleted (337 Views)

I Need Friends, Chat Buddies / I Need Friends I Can Confide In / Need Friends In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Peacefulplace: 8:39pm On May 25
Issue resolved
Re: Deleted by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On May 25
Yawn!!!
Re: Deleted by Peacefulplace: 8:51pm On May 25
Sorry
advanceDNA:
Yawn!!!
Re: Deleted by Sinkara: 10:18pm On May 25
Peacefulplace:
I am a 31 year old woman who moved to Nigeria 3 months ago and still staying on a 90 day visa extension as we speak. Looking to get residency permit if I marry here. However, since moving here, my husband(fiance) started off great. He was loving and caring. But now he is unsafe.. I am losing my mind because of the mental and emotional abuse the most. But psyical has also happened sometimes. I know I have not been perfect either, but I don't feel safe anymore. And Everytime he gets mad when I tell him my feelings and sadness, he becomes so much more mad. So I cannot communicate with him. He will call everyone in his phone when he is angry including his family and call me worthless, bad, or that he feels I am a terrible person. Now everyone I know is against me. I try to tell them my side but they don't want to listen. So I just keep quiet. I provide for him financially and left everything to be with him after a two yr long online relationship. He even is trying to stop my 90 day visa process.. even his own mother told him to leave the family home because of his anger issue. But I am unsure why she no longer be there for me. I don't know what else he is lying to her about me . I still want my residency permit but I don't know how and I don't know anyone in Nigeria except his friend circle who he has now talked badly to about me. He became so so mad today I was I was scared for myself. I ran outside in just my long shirt and underwear because I needed to call for help in the hotel. He told them I am crazy and evil. Nothing much was done. After I ran out for help he became extremely angry and aggressive towards me. He said I am trying to make him look bad and that now they all see me as a crazy unstable fool that they don't respect anymore he told me. But I don't think it's true. . The anger slowly keeps getting worse and I want to make sure I meet other friends here in lekki or Lagos to help me leave this situation when it is safe, because I can't do it by myself. I am pretending together with him to keep the peace until I have a plan to leave. I don't know if anyone can help me or not but I just know it's not safe to do alone ..
Send me a mail
Re: Deleted by benjyyyyy07: 12:59am On May 26
Mail me or whatsapp
0*8*1*2*5*6*9*5*4*3*7+
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On May 27
Peacefulplace:
I am a 31 year old woman who moved to Nigeria 3 months ago and still staying on a 90 day visa extension as we speak. Looking to get residency permit if I marry here. However, since moving here, my husband(fiance) started off great. He was loving and caring. But now he is unsafe.. I am losing my mind because of the mental and emotional abuse the most. But psyical has also happened sometimes. I know I have not been perfect either, but I don't feel safe anymore. And Everytime he gets mad when I tell him my feelings and sadness, he becomes so much more mad. So I cannot communicate with him. He will call everyone in his phone when he is angry including his family and call me worthless, bad, or that he feels I am a terrible person. Now everyone I know is against me. I try to tell them my side but they don't want to listen. So I just keep quiet. I provide for him financially and left everything to be with him after a two yr long online relationship. He even is trying to stop my 90 day visa process.. even his own mother told him to leave the family home because of his anger issue. But I am unsure why she no longer be there for me. I don't know what else he is lying to her about me . I still want my residency permit but I don't know how and I don't know anyone in Nigeria except his friend circle who he has now talked badly to about me. He became so so mad today I was I was scared for myself. I ran outside in just my long shirt and underwear because I needed to call for help in the hotel. He told them I am crazy and evil. Nothing much was done. After I ran out for help he became extremely angry and aggressive towards me. He said I am trying to make him look bad and that now they all see me as a crazy unstable fool that they don't respect anymore he told me. But I don't think it's true. . The anger slowly keeps getting worse and I want to make sure I meet other friends here in lekki or Lagos to help me leave this situation when it is safe, because I can't do it by myself. I am pretending together with him to keep the peace until I have a plan to leave. I don't know if anyone can help me or not but I just know it's not safe to do alone ..

this is the 2nd "you best watch out" story about your partner and his violent outburst... the fact that you now want to meet total strangers in Lagos for "supposed" safety place to run to, not understanding that this will just make that man even more mad at you...is funny.

so you think that you will run to a total stranger's place and that will make your r/ship better?! you dont know how 9ja is, that you wanna meet total stranger, abi? being kidnapped/raped dey hungry you or what?

you most definitely are a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by dan4oster120(m): 12:27am On May 29
I share in your pain and really really empathize with you but don't mean to mock you though but Welcome To Nigeria... This is what the Present Nigerians are right now has we speak (Angry,Wicked,Heartless And Cruel A Very Self Centered and greedy)..My Advice to you, please don't go and stay with anyone in Lagos cuz there is no safe heaven in Nigeria anymore, everywhere is tensed up... Please find away and get out of that toxic relationship you call marriage relationship and return back to your beloved country where you will be valued and respected and protected...you can call me,if you need someone to comfort you and be there for you..08140159136.. Stay away from this folks making you feel this bad...They don't deserve you in anyway.. Please zero your mind you don't have a fiance cuz someone that protect you and love you and can't care for you is worst than an infidel.. please stay far away from him so that you can leave long and enjoy your Visa
Re: Deleted by dan4oster120(m): 12:31am On May 29
5.Just going out to different places
dan4oster120:
I share in your pain and really really empathize with you but don't mean to mock you though but Welcome To Nigeria... This is what the Present Nigerians are right now has we speak (Angry,Wicked,Heartless And Cruel A Very Self Centered and greedy)..My Advice to you, please don't go and stay with anyone in Lagos cuz there is no safe heaven in Nigeria anymore, everywhere is tensed up... Please find away and get out of that toxic relationship you call marriage relationship and return back to your beloved country where you will be valued and respected and protected...you can call me,if you need someone to comfort you and be there for you..08140159136.. Stay away from this folks making you feel this bad...They don't deserve you in anyway.. Please zero your mind you don't have a fiance cuz someone that can't protect you and can't love you and can't care for you is worst than an infidel.. please stay far away from him so that you can leave long and enjoy your Visa
Re: Deleted by dan4oster120(m): 12:37am On May 29
]I share in your pain and really really empathize with you but don't mean to mock you though but Welcome To Nigeria... This is what the Present Nigerians are right now has we speak (Angry,Wicked,Heartless And Cruel A Very Self Centered and greedy)..My Advice to you, please don't go and stay with anyone in Lagos cuz there is no safe heaven in Nigeria anymore, everywhere is tensed up... Please find away and get out of that toxic relationship you call marriage relationship and return back to your beloved country where you will be valued and respected and protected...you can call me,if you need someone to comfort you and be there for you..08140159136.. Stay away from this folks making you feel this bad...They don't deserve you in anyway.. Please zero your mind you don't have a fiance cuz someone that can't protect you and can't love you and can't care for you is worst than an infidel.. please stay far away from him so that you can leave long and enjoy your Visa[/quote]
Re: Deleted by Runnazzy(m): 9:47am On May 29
Peacefulplace:
HMU if you are not a troll. I'm not far from you at all

ayesha.oman@outlook.com
Re: Deleted by MayaZuLaGuY: 5:32pm On Jun 03
I neeD aNY SINGLE LADY OR SINGLE MOM FEELING LONELY LIVING IN OGBOMOSO AND NEEDS A cooL Discrete GUY as SEXMATE
WhatsApp me 07063587643

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander For The Midyear / Me And That Babe (when The Hunter Becomes De Hunted) / Abuja Singles Addup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.