Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,394 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (110 Views)

Newly Discovered Secrets On How To Rank Deranked Fiverr Gigs Revealed / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Earn 200k And Above Monthly With Jumia - My Newly Discovered Concept. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Mayrada: 5:44am On May 26
Closed
Re: Closed by Tbag1001(m): 6:21am On May 26
Scammer u be thief
Re: Closed by Mayrada: 6:31am On May 26
Mayrada:
A new arbitrage that involves Payeer and Bybit is out and it's making good profit daily. Let me keep this simple and short. 26K profit from $100 and 13k profit from $50. I will be teaching the whole process in a new telegram group and i need just 30 people that has their capital on ground. If you are not interested, simple read and ignore becos I'm not collecting one naira from anyone. It's totally free. To join the new telegram group, send me a message on Whatsapp so I can add you to the group. Remember that i will be revoking the group link once we reach 30 people because i don't need crowd for this. Don't drop your number here because i don't need it. Just chat me up directly yourself.
(Note:
To open a new Payeer account is very easy and you don't even need KYC verification to use it.
Also we will be using Bybit P2P in place of Binance )

My WhatsApp number - 081-01879531
Re: Closed by Dukssak(m): 7:51am On May 26
Mayrada:
A new arbitrage that involves Payeer and Bybit is out and it's making good profit daily. Let me keep this simple and short. 26K profit from $100 and 13k profit from $50. I will be teaching the whole process in a new telegram group and i need just 30 people that has their capital on ground. If you are not interested, simple read and ignore becos I'm not collecting one naira from anyone. It's totally free. To join the new telegram group, send me a message on Whatsapp so I can add you to the group. Remember that i will be revoking the group link once we reach 30 people because i don't need crowd for this. Don't drop your number here because i don't need it. Just chat me up directly yourself.
(Note:
To open a new Payeer account is very easy and you don't even need KYC verification to use it.

cc Dominique puskin this is a scammer
Re: Closed by Dukssak(m): 7:53am On May 26
Mayrada:
(Note:

don't send your hard earned money to this Scammers. Fake payment screenshot everywhere. If u are greedy u will be Scammed

1 Like

Re: Closed by XtraFortunes: 9:00am On May 26
The OP is a criminal. Payeer kill you
Re: Closed by Tbag1001(m): 10:09am On May 26
Lolxxxx foolish thief

(1) (Reply)

Sites For Sale / First Bank Directors Accuse EFCC Of Cover-up In Petition Against Ex- MD, Adedunt / Get Your Customized Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.