Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Help With This Spam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With This Spam (781 Views)

Www.spamstuff.cc >> Sell All Spam Stuff, Shell Rdp, Shell Rdp / Buy Fresh Spamming Tools To Spam. / Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Spam by sinaoye(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2007
i keep getting tons of junk mail everyday in my bulkmail folder. can anyone tell me how to block this messages coming into my box because it is really annoying.
Re: Help With This Spam by Maleeq(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2007
I guess you sign up on a lot of sites on the net without reading their privacy statement.

Some sites actually share/sell your email address to other advertising firms, so you end up getting, not only mails from the site you subscribed to, but also others from their partner sites.

To reduce the number of spam mails you get, watch the sites you register on, read through their policies(usually, there's a link in a much more smaller text size at the bottom of most sites) to see if they share your email address. As for the mails you get that you dont want anymore, check for an "Unsubscribe" option, either in the mail itself, or on the website.

As a last resort, open a new email account and dont use it for any sign-ups unless you really are ready for the mails from that site!
Re: Help With This Spam by sinaoye(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2007
thanks. i will try ur suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Get Your I.t Training At An Affordable Cost And Earn Money Doing So. / Watch Over 9000 Tv Stations On Your Your Pc For Free. / Need To Buy A Label Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.