Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Could You Be Of Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could You Be Of Help? (857 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Help Pls "Webmasters" / Who Can Be Of Help??? Pls I Really Need A Domain Name For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Be Of Help? by jossylala(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
please i need help on how to add forum to my site using an auto forum installer.can any one be of help?i wud be glad.am sure that wat this site is meant for.thanks.my email is jossylala@fastermail.com
Re: Could You Be Of Help? by georgen2u(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
hello i really lkike your question thats what made me to relpy any way iam josha from abia a web master if i may say well adding forum to your web site just reqired a little time
hey dont get hook up
here is the secrets
just donload the software if you dont know any just use this type Naira land is using via simple machine
burt to install it i prefer manual to automatic
but you need to have a little experience of Mysql and php before you can have a forum bacuse these things matters alot in forum settinfs anyway you can still get automati installer
if you didnt find one just send e-mails to my Gmail address
registra6@gmail.com
then i will give you details of free forums with auto installer
thank you
Admin
joshha
Re: Could You Be Of Help? by jossylala(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
thank you for your reply.I have sent an email to you.I hope you wud respond after reading it.thank man>>>>>>>>, cheesy
Re: Could You Be Of Help? by georgen2u(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2007
hello princes when i meant manual it dosent meant that you will do it manually what i meant is that you will ahve to upload the files via manually or through ftp before you will rum the installer but there are some scripts that you will only download and the auto intaller on the scripts will transfer the files automatically to your web site
phpautomember Area develped by David Walker it dosent need you to upload the files manulller rather you will enter your login credentials and have it intall on your server automatically
so
i will be responding to him as soon as possible
Hey princess do you have a good web site not the ones hosted on a free server?
then post it lets see your forum
Cheers
Admin
Digital Networks
Re: Could You Be Of Help? by jossylala(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2007
hi guys,no need to argue.all i need is help and dats just it.thank u for ur replies.u wud all b hearing from me.Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

"coding Language" / Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? / Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.