Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

820q0's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 820q0's Profile / 820q0's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Events / Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks dear, the website was just changed from www.ojulogemakeovers.com to www.ojulogearts.com, but as at the time I was doing the marketing via Nairaland, I had not got a clarification from the MD if it had been registered or not. Thanks a lot for even reading the discussion and replying to it.

Takia
Events / Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
Thanks for your mail. I am a free lance Marketer for Ojulogearts world,as I said ealier visit the website and you will understand more.They have free lance marketters that they pay on commission basis, and that's one of the things I do for them.
Thanks once more.
Events / Do You Need A Beautician For Your Wedding? by 820q0: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2010
Your wedding Plans may not be complete until you have Called 08033571919 for the following:

* Bridal Makeup

* Gele Tying

*Lashes

*Nails

*Bridal Hair

*Beads

*Henna Tatoo (Laali)

*Waxing

*Slimming

*Cream Mixing/Lightening of Skin

*Saunna Facial Treatments (Free for Brides)

*Manicure (Free for Brides)

* Pedicure (Free for Brides)

*Packaging of Engagement Items (Eru Iyawo)

We dont just make you up and leave, we stay with you and do touch-ups for your makeup and hair(if needed) till you enter the reception venue. We treat our brides as 'Queens' and you will be glad you called for our services!

Check out www.ojulogearts.com for more.
Events / Re: Planning For Your Wedding In Nigeria? Check Out These Sites. by 820q0: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
For your Makeup,Hair, nails and Gele tying check out www.ojulogearts.com
Events / Re: All Sizes Of Wedding Gowns For Rent (size 2-20) by 820q0: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi I am a beautician , into makeup,hair , nails and tatoo for brides,face painting for children's parties,gele tying,Presentation of Ushers and Hostesses. Do u think we can work together? Presently, we are giving out a promo to alll wedding planners and event managers . You get a pack of 20 makeup 'passes' that will give you makeup for 20 brides in Lagos for just N200,000 regardless of their number or venue/location as long as its in Lagos! You cant get that price anywhere else.However, sicne you are into gowns I can give you a big commission on each bride you refer to me, its big business you know, just refer your brides and you'll get a cut! Just call me on 08033571919 so we can huk up! Takia!www.ojulogearts.com
Events / Re: For Event Management & Security by 820q0: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi I am a beautician , into makeup,hair , nails and tatoo for brides,face painting for children's parties,gele tying,Presentation of Ushers and Hostesses. Do u think we can work together? Presently, we are giving out a promo to alll wedding planners and event managers . You get a pack of 20 makeup 'passes' that will give you makeup for 20 brides in Lagos for just N200,000 and 10 'passes' for just N50,000 and you can use them for 1o different face paintings for children's parties, regardless of their number or venue/location as long as its in Lagos! You cant get that price anywhere else.Just call me on 08033571919 so we can huk up! Takia!www.ojulogearts.com
Events / Re: Looking For A Wedding Planner? by 820q0: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi I am a beautician , into makeup,hair , nails and tatoo for brides. Do u think we can work together? Presently, we are giving out a promo to alll wedding planners and event managers . You get a pack of 20 makeup 'passes' that will give you makeup for 20 brides in Lagos for just N200,000. You cant get that price anywhere else.Just call me on 08033571919 so we can huk up! Takia!
Events / Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
OjulogeArts World is a beauty school, which offers lessons in Makeup,gele tying,waxing,airbrushing,Bridal Hair making, Nails, Tattoo,cream mixing,saunna facial treatments,etc they are organising a makeup and gele workshop on the 27th of Feb 12.30pm-6pm at B&B Plaza, No5 Ashabi Cole Street, by Mobil Petrol Station, Agidingbi Ikeja,Lagos. I attended the Workshop they organized last year, and it was sooooo much fun! I was impressed, cos we had tea,lunch and had a PASS for 6 extra lessons all for just N5,000. The MD is a Fine Artist by profession and I personally think, it kind of made her stand out, cos she knows a lot about color combinations and mixing, A certificate of attendance was even given to us, and I learnt one of Us that attended the workshops last year even works with the Beauty School now!I think their website is www.ojulogearts.com and email school@ojulogearts.com, but I am not so sure. grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Corpers In Lagos! by 820q0: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
There are vacancies for Nigerian Youth Copers in the Health Sector within Lagos. A female medical Laboratory Scientist and a Marketer/Administrate Officer (not necessarily a scientist). The Company is BTB Health Consulting Limited and they are into Laboratory and Slimming Programs for Individuals and corporate bodies. Interested members should forward their Cvs to femibtb@gmail.com grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.