Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Plan To Commit Suicide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Plan To Commit Suicide (1207 Views)

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / PHD Holder Commit Suicide afta Being Forced To Work At Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plan To Commit Suicide by dealordea(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
I know you people will think am planing to hang my self or drown myself but have find myself a better way to commit suicide and please don't beg me. First,am planing to find a Boko Haram Lady to marry atleast to ensure my Xmas journey to Heaven will be a merciful one. So here we re, have met this Fine northerner chick, i heard her dad is the oga of the group , so to complete an evolution for our Western brothers who likes the ladies from northern. Here is your chance to apply on time, no late reservation, the earlier the better.

Peace out.
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by pendo89(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Are you a cop within the police post?
Please arrest and book yourself in.
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dials SSS hotline
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
Damn! I have a better Idea! cheesy The 3rd Mainland Bridge! It's efficacy is just. . ."wow"! Especially if you dive in head first. That is a straight first class ticket to heaven. . .

"Bullshitological Homo Sapiens". . . Nonsense!
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by sistajay(f): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
*Yawn* Poster. . . . . its well past your bed time, I'll soon come tuck you in bed and read a happy bedtime story and no more newspapers for you its all full of bad bad news. Now GO TO BED!
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by pendo89(f): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^ you truly are funny. grin
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Natasha2(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
hmm watch what you say, I don't want to wake up tomorrow and hear someone is gone oh please if you must commit suicide why not murder insteadĀ  grin grin grin grin grin grin me I will rather kill my self than commit suicideĀ  cheesy
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Chimezie198(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dj ,
testing microphone 1 2 3
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by slimyem: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
sista-jay:

*Yawn* Poster. . . . . its well past your bed time, I'll soon come tuck you in bed and read a happy bedtime story and no more newspapers for you its all full of bad bad news. Now GO TO BED!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Goldieluks: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
@OP. Make sure you draft a will of your property,such as sleeping foam,stoves,handset,trousers,plates,ceiling fan,your school books and any other useful stuffs you got,cause they 'll need it at the orphange. You'd by then be free to commit whatever you wish. Tenk you in advance!
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Chimezie198(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
GOLDIELICIOUS,
how are u?
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Goldieluks: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chimeme am good. You?
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
Op, stop smoking pot.
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by bekay911(f): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2011
Av a better idea y not fall from world trade center
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Mynd44: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2011
Arrant nonsense
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Chimezie198(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Chimeme am good. You?
Good.
Anything for moi?
bekay911:

Av a better idea y not fall from world trade center
sweery, u kept me outside for some days now.
Ain't u gonna open d door for me? **feeling cold**
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by bekay911(f): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2011
Are u still climbing trees or not?
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Emmyk(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2011
Bullsh.it
Re: My Plan To Commit Suicide by Chimezie198(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
bekay911:

Are u still climbing trees or not?
Nah.
**almost freezing**

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission Cheated Me / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Last Thing You Want To Do In The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.