Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How 2 Get Proxy Server Address Of Vpn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How 2 Get Proxy Server Address Of Vpn (4414 Views)

How To Create India Web Proxy Server 1 & 2 / Check Your India Web Proxy Server 3.2 Speed Here / :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Get Proxy Server Address Of Vpn by earthrealm(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
yeah cud any guru in the house educate me on how to get the proxy settings of a vpn?,

ie in my office all the lan [ports have been preconfigured to a particular pc,.n i want to be able to unplug the lan cable n use it on my laptop,,tried to browse with it,but cudnt,i was able to get into the router,but i was unable to get acces to the gateway so as to get the proxy address settings,
cud any1 help?

nb,,<i op i made sense!?

(1) (Reply)

Wintouch K11 1+16gb 10.1 Inch Ips Lcd / Dell Latitude E5420 Core I5 Keyboard Light For Sale[SOLD] / Functions Of Cmos Battery And How To Change The Cmos Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.