Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jamb Access Code Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Access Code Issues (5470 Views)

Jamb Access Code 2015/2016 registration / Jamb 2015 Registration Access Code / Jamb Access Code 2013/2014 For Sale At A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Access Code Issues by famade: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
Please forumite,
kindly help me on this puzzle, I register candidate for 2011 jamb utme
but trying to do it for 2012 i was asked to be an accredited agent  which i did, payed and my access code has been sent to me.
My problem now is that i cannot find where to put in the access code in the 2011 software that am using am i going to buy another software or there is a way i can do it so that i can register my candidates?,

I will really appreciate your suggestion as to see a solution to this issue.
Thanks
Famade O.A
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by Odunnu: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
Why not go to their office
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
famade:

Please forumite,
but trying to do it for 2012 i was asked to be an accredited agent  which i did, payed and my access code has been sent to me.
My problem now is that i cannot find where to put in the access code in the 2011 software that am using am i going to buy another software or there is a way i can do it so that i can register my candidates?,

Thanks
Famade O.A

Why worrying to put it in the software.Set up all u have to.After capturing the photo, thumbprints etc, u login to the JAMB link (use firefox), then inptu the PIN and S/N and u will see the Access Code field, copy it where u have it and paste there and move on.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by famade: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Odunnu thanks so much but which of their office should i go?
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by Odunnu: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
ferdiii:

Why worrying to put it in the software.Set up all u have to.After capturing the photo, thumbprints etc, u login to the JAMB link (use firefox), then inptu the PIN and S/N and u will see the Access Code field, copy it where u have it and paste there and move on.
Take the instruction above and if you still find it difficult, visit the JAMB office nearest to you.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by famade: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ ferdii you are really appreciated, after capturing it shows that the operation was sucessful but when i sign in with the pin and the serial number what i see is two hand showing that the hands needs to be capured again what should i do?
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by expensive007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
famade:

@ ferdii you are really appreciated, after capturing it shows that the operation was sucessful but when i sign in with the pin and the serial number what i see is two hand showing that the hands needs to be capured again what should i do?
you will have to re tumb print. Bcus the first one u did is not yet in their database. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
famade:

Are you capturing with the JAMB pass offline software with license or trying to do that directly from their site? The highest problem you could encounter is when it returns low print on both or either thumb. And once you get both thumbprints right, you are good to go.

Even some JAMB officials do not know how to set up this.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by biometrics: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2011
[size=14pt]We don't joke with words. All you have to do about the problem is:
1. Do you have your offline license installed properly and it is running, if you don't have license get one fast.
2. Do you install the biometric fingerprint scanner correctly, i might say yes.  Actually you did not supply,  Let leave the gap. It will be mail to you when you contact us. Why not get in touch with us today.
3. Looking at your question again.  The problem is with the scanner installation.

Get in touch with us today biometricsexperts (at) gmail.com.

We have large stock of scanner, biometric license and offline software. Call us today 0 7 0 three one two three five four eight one.
[/size]
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by DereI(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
famade:

Please forumite,

Thanks
Famade O.A

I just registered a candidate now without any difficulty. The 2011 thumb print software is no more needed. Once you put in the pin and serial number, it will take you to a thumbprint page where you will take the thumbprints of the candidate. Then after, click proceed and you will see a page that demands the name and date of birth, then the access code to validate the passport and thumbprint.

I hope this helps.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by glogo: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
we have paid into the JAMBUTME registration account and we still can' t receive our access code for the past three weeks, pls are the not sending the code again
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by biometrics: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=16pt]Be patient. lets hope they will see send it.

Presently, they have made over N10,480,000 as at today in Lagos alone. There account has been swelling on daily basis. These so called fund will be put in the developer account to gulp so much interest in their bank account now for the next 6months, if not more. 

Why wont they be slacking.

We are watching.
[/size]
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by kaysy(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2012
glogo:

we have paid into the JAMBUTME registration account and we still can' t receive our access code for the past three weeks, pls are the not sending the code again
Are u serious? for over three weeks? well keep sending them mails, re-send and re-send over and over again, probably they may have omitted your mail while scrolling through.

though mine took just three days to be sent to me, and i've done a couple of registrations here, it's so simple complete the registration online.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by JPWireles: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2012
Have anybody try going to their office in respect of this issue? If yes, was it resolve there? because i have made payment also for the access code and have not receive the code too nor hear from them.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by glogo: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
i really appreciate your comments my brothers.the access code was sent to me yesterday. but another problem i am having now is that the online finger print stuff is not just work out, its bringing an error message.

WHAT CAN I DO TO THAT ONE NOW? PLS ITS URGENT
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by glogo: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
The error message my computer gives me each time i tried using the online finget print is the "application digital signature could not be verified" pls how could this be resolved
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by sammirano: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
BUY JAMB DIGITAL PERSONA SCANNER FOR 15,000 AND OFFLINE LICENSE FOR 5,000. INSTALLATION SERVICES ALSO AVAILABLE.
Get Value for your money.
Re: Jamb Access Code Issues by coded1: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jamb Access Code 2015,

Click and download the attached file, follow the steps as explained to activate your system.

If you need more info call me.

My number is on the attached file.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / Find The Missing Number. / #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 4:27pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.