Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Enough Is Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough (809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough by bishoprccg(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
Today is one of the saddest in my life, as I cannot muster the courage to celebrate Christmas when some of my brothers and sisters have been slain by enemies of the state in neighboring Niger state. Their offence was that they went to church to thank God for keeping them alive. Tell me, what can be worse than snuffing the life out of an innocent soul. What joy can one derive from making someone to shed tears? What benefit can be accrued from making children orphans and for making widows out of those who planned to celebrate Christmas. Where are we heading to in Nigeria? Where is the unity and love we profess? Do we really have a functioning Government? If yes, why can’t they nip this crisis in the bud before it turns into something else? I have lost complete confidence in the ability of the Government to tackle the myriad problem plaguing the nation, and today I am calling on all well meaning Nigerians to call on God with a sincere heart for divine intervention. Enough is enough.

Re: Enough Is Enough by Mobinga: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2011
bishoprccg:

Today is one of the saddest in my life, as I cannot muster the courage to celebrate Christmas when some of my brothers and sisters have been slain by enemies of the state in neighboring Niger state. Their offence was that they went to church to thank God for keeping them alive. Tell me, what can be worse than snuffing the life out of an innocent soul. What joy can one derive from making someone to shed tears? What benefit can be accrued from making children orphans and for making widows out of those who planned to celebrate Christmas. Where are we heading to in Nigeria? Where is the unity and love we profess? Do we really have a functioning Government? If yes, why can’t they nip this crisis in the bud before it turns into something else? I have lost complete confidence in the ability of the Government to tackle the myriad problem plaguing the nation, and today I am calling on all well meaning Nigerians to call on God with a sincere heart for divine intervention. Enough is enough.

What should God do? Smite them by thunder?

Pointless thread.
Re: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2011
one tin i hate alot abt nigerians is dat when tragedy strikes people around them, as far as they r nt affect directly, they show no concern! Its very bad!
Re: Enough Is Enough by Beaf: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mobinga:

What should God do? Smite them by thunder?

Pointless thread.

You are an evil fool.
If you have nothing to say, then just pass by, it isn't rats and vermin that lost their lives, but fellow humans and Nigerians. You are sickening.

Boyloaf:

one tin i hate alot abt nigerians is dat when tragedy strikes people around them, as far as they r nt affect directly, they show no concern! Its very bad!

Sometimes I find it hard not to see many Nigerians as no better than beasts. It is some kind of evil attitude to others that is portrayed both on NL and in boko harams bombs. Some Nigerians will make your skin crawl.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Enough Is Enough by Chubhie: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
Beaf the innocent one don show. Rest in peace to the dead. This boko harem handshake don reach elbow. The Nigerian state needs to rethink its current methodology cus it aint working!
Re: Enough Is Enough by bishoprccg(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2011
@Mobinga, i feel pained that an individual can deride God and the spirit of the dead with so much impunity. I am equally pained that those who ought to raise their objection to the wanton destruction of innocent souls are rejoicing over their travail. One thing am sure of is this: "If you laugh over the misfortune of your neighbor today, misfortune may knock at your door tomorrow"
Re: Enough Is Enough by Mobinga: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Beaf:

You are an evil fool.
If you have nothing to say, then just pass by, it isn't rats and vermin that lost their lives, but fellow humans and Nigerians. You are sickening.

Sometimes I find it hard not to see many Nigerians as no better than beasts. It is some kind of evil attitude to others that is portrayed both on NL and in boko harams bombs. Some Nigerians will make your skin crawl.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

What LMFAO!! grin

What is the point of this thread? Abeg channel your Islamic hate towards the gutter and not to me.

Clown.
Re: Enough Is Enough by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
bishoprccg:

@Mobinga, i feel pained that an individual can deride God and the spirit of the dead with so much impunity. I am equally pained that those who ought to raise their objection to the wanton destruction of innocent souls are rejoicing over their travail. One thing am sure of is this: "If you laugh over the misfortune of your neighbor today, misfortune may knock at your door tomorrow"

I don't think he is the one deriding God in this. You are! So yes, it is valid to ask you why you want God to come down and do what he has empowered you already to do? I mean you all were handed democracy on a platter of Gold really . . . you didn't have to fight for it. All you have to do is use the power of your vote.

If you truly believe you do not have a functioning government why not go out and demand change? What will God do for you here? Cause your hand to do what he has given you information on how to do?
Re: Enough Is Enough by Mobinga: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
bishoprccg:

I did no such thing. Watch your words.

Are you dumb? The OP is calling for prayers, what is a prayer going to do to stop these people?

bishoprccg:

One thing am sure of is this: "If you laugh over the misfortune of your neighbor today, misfortune may knock at your door tomorrow"

shocked

So you're wishing me terror? A supposed christian?

Another hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

Recall All House Men And Senators Now, Our Country Is Burning ! / President Goodluck Reaction/speech About The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Fg Threatens To Stop Striking Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.