Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,064 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (1323 Views)

How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My Blog / How Do Get Traffic To My Blog? / How Do I Make Money From My Blog Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Dainy1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: ... by Grantos: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hey, making money from your blog is not an impossible task as it can be done just if you get the right information about it. I am a blogger too and i learnt how to monitieze(make money from my blog) from www.slimbpublication. You can go there to learn how to do yours OR you can call me on 08101503805 for a step by step tutorial on how to carry it out. BUT note the site gives you free info but am not the site so am gonna charge you
Re: ... by emailguru: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2011
There are two types of blogs: Free and Paid type,

You can make money with your blog by either of the following:

1. Placing adsense adverts on your blog

2. Selling other people's product on your blog

3. Selling your own products on the blog

4. Selling advert space

5. By placing text links on your blog eg chikita

6. Flipping your blog (Create blogs in tiny niches and then sell them off for profit

But you will need more knowledge to realy succeed in this kind of venture.

I hope this helps,
Re: ... by Grantos: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
We offer the best sms marketing service in Port Harcourt and Nigeria. Do you intend to showcase your business and services to potential clients and customers? Then you need to do the following
Host a website--www.primehost247.com
Get a website--- www.globalwavetech.net
Advertise the website and product using Bulk sms. Thats where we come in, we have the numbers of everybody in Nigeria and Port Harcourt. Lets advertise your product to people @less 80kobo per sms. text2africa. Call us 0n 2348101503805 for more information. I am an sms reseller, i buy from www.smsdiva.com. They are trusted, so if you want to start you could check the out and please dont forget to tell them that www.text2africa referred you to the as i would be given 500 free sms units for each new customer i refer. God bless

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? / US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March? / Do You Know Anything About Betonmarket Runbet 10% And 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.