Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) (1064 Views)

Fayose In London For The New Year With One Of His Girls (pix Inside) / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Abuja Demolition Live Action! (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) by Kpac(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan

I have cultured myself not to get myself repeatedly disappointing at his comments,actions and responses anymore. That man, i'm sure have been a source of worry and surprise to Obasanjo, PDF chieftains and his other Referrals in 2009.
Nigerians should but stop complaining and get some hard facts about Mr Goodluck Jonathan swallowed, he is a complete gentleman, soft, easily convinced, easy going and not a natural trouble maker. This qualities are NOT want we wanted but sentiments have made my fellow Nigerians voted him. Your politicians know Nigerians are such a passionate people, people who can be controlled by few events, politicians know your weak points and they are hugely taking all the advantage of that to DECEIVE us with. The truth is Goodluck Jonathan CANNOT rule this country and in a sane country, he is expected to resign, in as much as i want to see that, i dont think it would bring any desired result because Mr Sambo (VP) is muck alike to our president in gentleness.
Mr Goodluck Jonathan have been hugely insulted by Nigerians, which to me is unfair to his person, i am convinced that man is seriously wishing this country well and doing his best to make and execute plans for a better country, we have to realize that, lets give in for truth and give credit to the good part of his. Haven said that, we wish to let him know his very last best is too small for our expected requirement, his plans and his ways of executing them are seriously rooted in corruption and his priorities are tearing this country apart and except he wishes to be that last president of Nigeria (as predicted) he should honorably step down and if possible by any means take along his VP (Mr Sambo) and his world's most expensive cabinet members with him.

Boko Haram

This are groups that to me have quelled all doubt that they are serious about their plans and would not stop killing their targets, who are helpless and unprotected. They are enjoying free will in a country of incapable security agents and a spectating president. I would not see any end to their bombs and killings as long as Mr Goodluck is the one calling the shots, but if by tomorrow, you hear Boko Haram have stopped their killing, irrespective of what the press tell us, Nigerians should know that Billions of Naira has been spent from the federal account, yet again to buy peace for few months.

Nigerian Police Force

The most unreliable, in-supportive, unrepentant, fore-runner of corruption body in Nigeria. With increased salaries, improved welfare and generous donations from the public and banks, they have proven they should not be relied on for any quality service to the masses. They are seriously committed to the Government and since at present, The Nigerian Government and the masses are on opposite sides, the police are on the side against the masses and that is the truth in the most simplified terms.
Boko Haram made public their threat to bomb Christians religious houses on Christmas, they talked about it and Nigerians have been aware of these threats days before they were successfully carried out YET NPF was getting themselves ready, training themselves harder and making strategies about inflicting pains on the masses should they go on with the plans of their demonstration against fuel subsidy. They even have boastful guts to ask the federal government to provide them with many more teargas and pepper spray for that day they dont know.

President.

A president amongst many qualities is expected to value the life of any of its citizens with such great passion and priority. He is expected to show it and do anything to protect this people with all the resource at his disposal.
He should work tirelessly, have meetings, that is targeted at benefiting them, even to the last citizen and should be concerned about the implementation of his people's oriented policies, going around himself to make sure these people gets the results of his packages.
This is a vital thing missing in Mr Goodluck Jonathan and even if a whole town is bombed, his reaction and comments can make a healthy person urgently hypertensive.

Fellow Nigerians, things are getting seriously out of hand, our uncles, cousins, neighbours and compatriots are loosing their lives for the shortcomings of the president, you all chose and the only fair thing to do to these lost innocent souls is not to just send your heart-felt condolences  to their families but to collectively reverse the problems you collectively started.

May the labour of our heroes past never be in Vain.
Re: Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
yeah yeah yeh gej has good intentions - you know what they say about the road to hell

or to put it more succintly -

What's the difference between me and you?
You talk a good one (when you recite the speech) - but you don't do what you supposed to do
Re: Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) by Kpac(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
The Pictures of those who lost their lives are just so touching.

All of them, dressed in a cloth they most cherished and the females with their splendid hair-do, all died, all blown up, just for the sake of one man.
Re: Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) by Kpac(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Pix 1 : A Nigerian like me and you, a young entrepreneur, a son, a brother and one with so much dream and aspiration, a guy who captivates a lady's heart, a handsome guy that means the whole world to his lover/wife. Died for no Illegality in a sovereign country

Pix 2 : Such a gentle damsel, haven spent so much to make that hair-do, haven beautified herself just to look good on the birthday of her saviour, haven made prayers (her last) to her God and looking forward to fulfilling her dream and surprise her parents, haven looked forward to meet up with her family and eat out of the food she must have helped prepare for Christmas,  She was blown up, in a country her fore father fought and labored for, a country her forefathers left in Peace and Harmony. She never died a peaceful death.

Pix3 : 2 days after such horrible attacks on his people, people he vowed to protect and fight for, he is SMILLING with the sultan on what was supposed to be a meeting of sober reflections and painful expressions. Mr Goodluck Jonathan is smiling,  "No Matter How Much One Try, One Just Cant Fix St**pid"

Re: Goodluck.........Nigerian Police........Victims...........(Pix Inside) by Depointer1: 3:34am On Dec 28, 2011
What else would I say? SAD SAD. Gej is only showing that he is just a president to [b]POSE [/b]for a photo shut. He doesn't know when and not to smile. I see a disasater coming if GEJ cant be called out of power.

(1) (Reply)

Nl Please Link Me With Col. Yakubu Bako / Kano State To Marry Out 1000 Widows / Army Kills Another 8 Boko Haram Members, Arrest 5 And Recovers Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.