Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Adsense Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Solution (741 Views)

Latest Adsense Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Solution by kaposky(f): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
For quite some time now,people are no longer thrilled about google adsense.For many,it has been the issue of their adsense accounts being banned while to others, their accounts are not approved at all.

What are the solutions to these issues people are having with google adsense.
Please share your honest opinion about this thread.

Thanks all
Re: Adsense Solution by kaposky(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
What has been your experiaence with Google Adsense ?

is it worthwhile or a waste of time?
Re: Adsense Solution by stpat1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
after my first check in 2009 of $200, i tried to improve my strategy to earn more then I got banned. My friend i introduced also gpt a check of $125 same yr.
Re: Adsense Solution by yamakuza: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
What are the alternatives?

Anyone publishing for Bing, Live or Yahoo?
Re: Adsense Solution by 2sexy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
The problem is not Google, the rules still remains the same, but with an improved protocol.

Early this year, thousands of sites lost their ranking. Why? Google has changed her algorithm and methods for ranking sites. Even the almighty Ezinearticles, which used to be bride of Internet Marketers, did not exscape the Google slap. The panda,as it is called, did hit alot of sites and they lost their ranks in Google search.

No thanks to improper SEO and over stuffed keywords in content. While so many people may frown at this, I will say kudos to Google for taking the bull by the horn.

Don't blame Google because what they are doing is to the benefit of every one. We are all web surfers and we all search for information. Have you ever searched the web using Google and at the returned results, you saw something that looked like you have found the information you want but got disappointed after you clicked through. Google what you or I to always find what we search for.
Re: Adsense Solution by kaposky(f): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
Thanks guys for your ideas. pls what can be the solution to all these banning of accounts by Google?
Re: Adsense Solution by abbeynism(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2012
as said by the other guy, many high ranking and valued site have lost their ranking not excluding hubpages and squidoo.

Google update what they call panda regularly and not until you keep close eyes to the update your site will lose it's ranking and your traffic is gone.

most auto-blogger methods are not working anyone and those that suffer most are those involved in Black hat method on SEO.

SOLUTION FOR BETTER RANKING
1. On-page SEO
2. High Quality backlinks with low OBL
3. Quality content

SOLUTION TO GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL
1. What for your site to be getting traffic
2. make sure your site is easily navigate
3. The contents on your site must be ORIGINAL (quality content)
4. having Google privacy policy before-hand helps.
Re: Adsense Solution by abbeynism(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
and if you need approved adsense account please text "adsense" to 07080414905.
I will get an approved adsense account for you within 2-7 days.

or you can meet me on person if you are residing near sango-otta.
Re: Adsense Solution by kaposky(f): 2:18am On Jan 09, 2012
Yeap, this is awesome. Am enjoying this thread. More pls

(1) (Reply)

From January 1, Lagosians Can't Withdraw Beyond N150,000 Cash From Banks / Human Hair Business / Uses Of Visa Card and Naira Master Card For Online Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.