Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Down His Pants - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Down His Pants (813 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Would You Rock These Pants? / Evolution Of Pants (1812-2012) / Rape Prevention Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Down His Pants by geraldarts(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
A man just got a new face plant and it made him look younger so he decides to try out his new look when buying a newspaper at a newsstand. He says to the clerk, “Try to guess how old I am” The man says “20?”
“No I’m 40″ says the guy with the face plant.
The man decides to try it out again while at UCHE INVESTMENTS. He asked the lady and she replied with “50″
No I’m actuallu 40″ he says.

So he’s waiting for the bus and an old lady comes by so he asks her how old she thinks he is and she says “Well, I have this thing that I can tell how old a man is by sticking my hands down their pants for 10 minutes. We learnt it in military school.” The guy, trusting her says ok since no one was around” The lady”s hands were down his pants for 10 minute sthen finally she says “You’re 40.”
“How did you do that? How did you know?” asks the man.
the lady replied :“I was standing behind you at UCHE INVESTMENTS”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Down His Pants by papadenzel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
old gist and u cum involve upsetting remix,

(1) (Reply)

Ramatu Part 12 / Comedy Video: Vconnect Fever Video / Bastards Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.