Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

About Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Dragnet (5116 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Please Let Us Be Sure That We Are Publishing Fact About Dragnet(gse) / Please Let Us Be Sure That We Are Publishing Fact About Dragnet(gse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Dragnet by mekuso2001: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2007
pls do anybody in the house familiar with this DRAGNET GRADUATE SCREENING? they are charging 7500 for registration. is it Genuine?
Re: About Dragnet by DRAGNETNGR: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2007
Good Morning,

My name is Baba Ikazoboh of Dragnet.

Dragnet exists to give employment an easier process. We realise that for a better Nigeria, for a better society, for a better economy, more people need to be in jobs, busy, working, developing themselves and the environment they live in, but the process for employment is always too tedious for the employers.

We have discovered a lot of jobs are out there, but the employers go through such a difficult and expensive time trying to reach you. This is why we were set up; to ease their route to you, and to eliminate their cost of hiring. If easing the process allows them hire you faster, and eliminating the costs allows them hire more of you, then it means more of you will be unemployed for less time. This is of good benefit, and this is what Dragnet brings.

With due honour to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa for building this house, and to "SMAZ" for doing the honourable thing (visiting Dragnet Test Centre 1 to verify our claims), I have been authorised by my team, to offer FREE TESTS TO INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2007, each worth N7,500.

Please follow the steps below if this offer is of interest to you:

1. Send an email to NYSC@dragnet-solutions.com
The email address that you send this from, will become the address that the Dragnet portal and employers will reach you on.

2. In the subject of the email write: Nairaland Offer, "First Name" "Surname"
e.g. for me this would be: Nairaland Offer, Baba Ikazoboh

3. In the content of the email, kindly send the following text:

And always remember,
Follow the rules,
Use 'Search' before posting
Post in the correct Sections
Do not spam the board
Respect other members

First Name - Surname
Telephone number
email address

Then anything else you want to write.

4. We will collate the information and contact you in the 1st week of December, enabling you on the portal to enter your CV information.

5. When you have completed this, you will be invited to the test centre for your personality profiling and aptitude test (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning). It helps if you are prepared for the aptitude test.

6. Come to the test centre with a copy of the email sent to you by the Dragnet Systems Administrator. Quote your Dragnet ID to security at the gate who have a list of those invited.

7. When you into the test centre you will have your finger print and digital photo captured. These images will be stored with your results so do not send anyone else to attempt the test for you. When the employer is interested in either your results or your personality type, it is the test taker they will be expecting through the interview door, and not you. They have the pictures.

8. When you are scheduled for a test, do not bring any materials with you. The tests are sat online and are linked to a server in the UK. For calculation and rough work, pen, paper and calculator will be provided by Dragnet. No need to memorise or copy questions for a friend that might be sitting the test later, because questions are randomised.

9. Once you have sat the test, results are posted unto the web for employers to view. This is done real time so that no-one can manipulate your scores or scores of others. There is no human interface.

I wish you luck as we jointly endevour to get you working.
Re: About Dragnet by olayeni(f): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2007
Abeg scam or no scam, lets give them a chance. Atleast they've offered u 4 free till nov ending. Come to think of it if it was a scam, media houses wld not publicize it. they have come out to you to explain in different version, wat else do you want them to do? I am sure that most of u cricticizing them wld have applied for the free offer. What else can we use to buy lies if not money. GIVE DRAGNET A CHANCE. IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.s
Re: About Dragnet by Pain(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2007
olayeni:

Abeg scam or no scam, lets give them a chance. Atleast they've offered u 4 free till nov ending. Come to think of it if it was a scam, media houses would not publicize it. they have come out to you to explain in different version, what else do you want them to do? I am sure that most of u cricticizing them would have applied for the free offer. What else can we use to buy lies if not money. GIVE DRAGNET A CHANCE. IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.s

What hopeless chance. Why condone a charge on Jobless folks. I bet u are an employee of dragnet. Be sure to be at work on the day EFCC comes visiting!!!
Re: About Dragnet by DRAGNETNGR: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2007
Pain, Dragnet would not need to do that. We have always address issues raised by the house using our own name. We do not impersonate house members. Let "Olayeni" share his views just as you are allowed to share yours. I do not for example, accuse you of being a competitor of Dragnet trying to instigate uncertainty amongst young Nigerians.

I do not know Mr. Ribadu personally, but he is a close friend of many close friends of mine. I am sure he too would struggle to see how Dragnet could be a scam considering the millions of Naira that has been spent on building a world class facility in Lekki. Considering the collaborations with media houses like the Silverbird Group, and banks like First Bank PLC, Bank PHB and First Inland bank, on the provision of banking facilities for Corpers to spread the cost of the Dragnet Tests over a period of 6monthly installments.

Stop locking yourself away.
See the New Nigeria, or at least see the direction in which Nigeria is moving.
Don't remain locked in the past.
Not everything is a scam.

If you see the value in what we are doing and you think it is worth the price (N15 per company that your CV, aptitude test score, and personality profile is sent to), then you must be ready to pay for it.
If you do not, then don't pay for it.

It can't get simpler than a simple 'exchange of value' decision.
Re: About Dragnet by biolabee(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2007
@DragnetNgr
Nobody is calling your company a fraud
We appreciate the effort u are making to provide jobs for nigerians
However my issue is that the buyers of labor shd be charged a fee for the service rather than your company charging the sellers of labor.
Or better still charge a fee upon sucessful placement
That works for me
Re: About Dragnet by pammymela(f): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2007
this mail is mearnt for dragnet oficals
i don't understand this dragnet people? people that wrote ur test cannot check their results, why not organise this things no body is ready to help answer your clients, after test how long does it take to know if one pass or not. the last id no: that ws given to me is not recorgnised by your portal what is happening dragnet someone should talk to me before i sue your company for fraud.
Re: About Dragnet by DRAGNETNGR: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
Pammymela, there are over 6,000 people registered and 7 with the problem you mention (some contacted us and others we identified ourselves after the 1st person contacted us). It is being rectified which might explain why your ID is not currently recognised. You will be contacted as soon as it is corrected. I will find out and update you on the progress made on this issue, as soon as this response is completed.

On the other point, there isn't a pass mark. Each employer sets their criteria and contacts you through the email address you gave to Dragnet, if you meet their test score or personaility demands.
Re: About Dragnet by biolabee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
Re: About Dragnet by DRAGNETNGR: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
Pammymela, thanks for your patience.
Your last login attempt was on the 25th of October. Check that you are login in with the right Dragnet ID. Use the one that ends with 21 and not the original pre-payment one that ended with 91.

Your mail was received on the 15th. You were one of 7 people that had a problem that was not the straigth forward deactivation (i.e. your reasons for deactivation wasn't the usual "3 wrong passwords"wink.

Aira replied on the 15th to tell you we were looking into the problem.

On the 16th the issue was rectified and you were reactivated and sent your new password. I would recommend that you check both your inbox and your junk mail. Systems Admin confirm that your log-in works and your results have been visible to employers since the 16th.

I was reassured that you were treated specially when you came to the test centre, allowed to do a test at a time when tests where not going on, because that was the only time convenient for you. I was also told that the Building was put on Test Mode for you. (All staff phones to silent, switch from NEPA to the 110KVA Gen to avoid downtime regardless of the fact that the Inverter will keep your system and internet link ON, etc).

We have checked your log-in history which suggests you only tried to log-in once using the correct Dragnet ID. Unfortunately we cannot check the old ID number as this has been replaced with the new one. You may contact Aira, or info@dragnet-solutions.com, if you still have problems.

Hope this helps.
Re: About Dragnet by ugorach: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2007
Please Dragnetngr when are you going to reply people who applied for the free tests.
I appreciate what you guys are doing, keep it up!
Re: About Dragnet by lorrin: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
I have been sent a text by dragnet,what will be the nest thing to do and when will the test stop taking place.I need to know.
Re: About Dragnet by sweetonyx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Dragnet shud stop exploiting nigerian graduates(job seekers) If nairaland,careersnigeria, as well as others can do this,
Then i suggest they charge the corporate organisations rather than xxploit 'poor' naiga youths.
One more thing u only ave 6000 subscribers n uve started avin problems,I wander wat will happen if all naija youths decide to be on ur
exploitative network. undecided
ONYX has spoken.
Re: About Dragnet by sacajawea: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Wanna know more about this company
Very important

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy, So Happy. Got A Job / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Exciting Opportunity for Graduates / Secretary/receptionist And Customer Care Executive Needed at Lagos based International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.