Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can You Do Without Make Up? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Do Without Make Up? (2471 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Without Make Up? by Bidy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
These days i discover that ladies believe they dont look too good without make up. In the process of wearing make up, we end up looking like masquerades. Must you wear make up and what do u guys feel about too much of it?
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by sagacious(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
Why not ! i use make up only when i'm going for a party .I dislike too much of it
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by omogenaija(f): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
yes, i dont even know how to apply make up
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by onyekang1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ poster

absolutely,bsides make up is jus enhancing ur beauty
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:59am On Oct 11, 2007
Am naturally beautiful, so I don't need make up kiss kiss, thank God for my handsome father and stunning mother, I guess I got my prettiness from them cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by pitz(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
hate it
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by iice(f): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2007
nope. . .i loff the clown look grin grin
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by amma(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
i can do without make-up. infact every 'person' can do without make-up. Why? cos every one's a star!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by lindalee(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
anybody that is ugly should please wear make up,even guys of nowadays wear make up to look handsome
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by efuah(f): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2007
ofcus, wearing make-ups makes me feel something angry i like powder grin just an ordinary powder tongue
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Bblak(f): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
.Why not .With white powder and lips gloss i'm good to go cool
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by neneinyan(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2007
yea,whether i make up or not depends on my mood.and if i make up and d make up wears out durin d course of d day,i dnt boda retouching it.im beautiful and i knw it,i dnt nid makeup 2 tell people that i am
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by angel101(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2007
yes i can do without make up. but there is also nothing wrong with wearing make up. some of the previous posters make it seem like a sin angry and just incase u were wondering, yes i am beautiful grin
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Seun(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2007
I can do without make-up!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by diyobdw(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
I do without makeup cheesy alot!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by naughty(f): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
Make-up enhances your beauty, There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing makeup,
I am extremely beautiful but the only time I don't wear make- up is when I am going to the gym or when I am at home,
Going to work, church, visiting, shopping, partying, I do wear make-up,
It enhances my beauty and makes me feel sexy and more feminine,
There is a reason make-up was invented,
If you know what looks good on you and how to use it, you wont look horrible,

Stay beautiful ladies,
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by ifyalways(f): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
I don't use make-up cos I don't know how to use them.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by fellybabe(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
Although i buy lot of make up ranging from foundation to eye pencil in different shades and different colours, but my problem is, i hardly used them except if i haqve party to attend.At times when i go to work, i don't use make up
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by naughty(f): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2007
ifyalways ,
All you need to do if you don't know how to use make-up is go to a make-up counter in any department store,
such as Iman, Mac, Bobby Brown or Estee Lauder, Tell them what you want,
If you are not sure, ask for something very suttle to start with, Then you an ask for a more glamorous look,
Watch carefully then go home and try it,

You can also buy lots of makeup and experiment with it, Check what looks good on you,
eventually, you will be confident enough to use make-up,
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
naughty:

ifyalways ,
All you need to do if you don't know how to use make-up is go to a make-up counter in any department store,
such as Iman, Mac, Bobby Brown or Estee Lauder, Tell them what you want,
If you are not sure, ask for something very suttle to start with, Then you an ask for a more glamorous look,
Watch carefully then go home and try it,

You can also buy lots of makeup and experiment with it, Check what looks good on you,
eventually, you will be confident enough to use make-up,
thanks dear perharps i have to try it out one of these days but i am pretty confident it wont be as easy as you sound.anyway,i see no harm in trying !lol
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by diyobdw(f): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2007
AM not against people who wear make up but abit unease with those who think they cant do without it. anyone diff people with diff views

making yourself up is some work of art if you are good with it men u got some thing to be admired
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by phanty(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi ladies m new here nd m sayin a bounty hello to all the members of the house.
in regards to the topic
makeup has notin to do wit ur beauty nd dats 4 real.i can say to an extent yes it enhances ur facial beauty bt dats the conventnal sense of it. i make up wel nd in d rite proportns nd yes it luks gud on me nd enhances my facial appearance but dats not d real reason y i do it,i ve a passion 4 it nd i alwaye said if i didnt ve 2 go 2 sch i lld luv 2 b a beautician m stil goin 2 b dou. but the tin is dats wat i luv 2 do nd i do it wel bt not 4 d sake of lukin gud 2 attract men i lld stil do it if men were xclusive.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by phanty(f): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
hi ladies m new here nd a bounty hi 2 all d members of the house
in regard 2 d topic i tink makeup has little or notin 2 do wit ur facial beauty.i wear make up dou bt in d rite propotns nd yea i tink it luks gud on me bt m nt wearin it because of dat i luv makeup to do it on ppl nd oda wise it jst tells my mood.nd i alwys said if i didnt ve 2 go 2 sch i lld luv 2 b a beautician nd not sit around to wear dem 2 attract men as sum of us tinks. nd yes many of us has made ourselves prne 2 dem we dnt xhibit self confidence witout one tin or d oaa on i ll say i feel dat way at times too.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by almondjoy(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2007
Why not? Was not born with it right?
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2007
yup, can do without it.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2007
hmmmm. . .why not? undecided
but can't go without chapstick. . .i love my lips soft smiley
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Gamine(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2007
chapstick aint make up

make-up is anything u apply to change the way u look

if u apply smthing and u still look like who u r, its not make-up!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2007
Gamine:

chapstick aint make up

make-up is anything u apply to change the way u look

if u apply smthing and u still look like who you're, its not make-up!

ok thank you cheesy so i guess i can go without makeup then undecided
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

ok thank you cheesy so i guess i can go without makeup then undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hey sexy you kiss
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Pepeye(f): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
Yeah …when am running late……
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by steaming(f): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2008
so where the hell are those masqurady-looking gals i see on streets of Accra, lagos and Abuja?

Or am i to believe that we are all decent gals with little or no make-ups on Nairaland? Na wah Oh!!!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by bluesky4(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2008
can i do without make-up:

ofcourse, i only wear make-up for special occasions, nights out. I don't understand why people would want to wear a face paint everyday, abeg, let your face breathe.

@fellybabe
so true, i buy soo many eye shadows, different eye-liner colours, and never use them. such a waste of my money. I always get conned into buying stuff whenever I pass a makeup store. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria 2011 – Meet The 18 Contestants / How To Make Your Nose Look Smaller / Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.