Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Venture Capitalist. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Venture Capitalist. (695 Views)

Why Startup Dot Coms Shouldn't Scout For Venture Capital Before Starting Up / Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Venture Capitalist. by zentarr(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2012
Hello web masters
The reason I write is in respect to the fact that I have what I think is a brilliant idea for a website, which I have started working on, But the website's pretty big and I would need more human and Financial resources to bring my ideas to fruition. So I was think of pitching my idea to a venture capitalist firm, so as to get funding. But would love to ask the following question on this forum, which are

1. How is the Venture capitalist industry in Nigeria?
2. Have u had any experience with a venture capitalist, If yes how did it go?
3. Do u know of any top venture capitalist firms based here in nigeria. If yes can u please post a link to their website or there office address?
4. What information or preparation do I need to make before meeting one?

I believe this the right place to ask this question because of the fact that I believe we brilliant and talented webmasters here that have good insight on both the business and creative side of web development.
Thanks for ur expected helpful replies in advance.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE! / How To Increase Your Sale By Getting New Customers For Your Bussiness/company. / Vanguard Official Website Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.