Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Am Desperate: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Desperate: (646 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / Please Post Ilorin Jobs Here,am Desperate For One / Am Desperate Of A Job In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Desperate: by tejutaiwoh(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2007
i finished my nysc august 2007,
i need job badly i am tired of staying at home
i had a b.eng,anybody in the house who can
assist me,to get a job i beg,
i actually got a a teaching job for 15000 bt after removing
transport and other cost then nothing left,and if i take the job
i am going to be too tight,and there wont be space to
attend test or interview
pls anybody in the house who can assist me to
get a job?
this is my cv

Re: I Am Desperate: by THO: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2007
My dear u just have to take sm things easy u just finished ur nysc 2 months ago. what i mean is that u are too fresh to be desperate, i will advise u to start applying 2 those banks and company that needs graduates trainee because thats what u are fit for now. Then read your Gmat very well, I pray that God will help u.
Re: I Am Desperate: by uchetobi(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2007
I advice that you don’t get frustrated, people have been roaming the streets for 2 yrs plus, 2 months is not a big deal, use d google button there is a page that says the carreer sites of all the 25 banks in Nigeria, submit ur cv, monitor the job thread, keep ur ears to the ground and be prayerful and optimistic
Re: I Am Desperate: by akumbu: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
A bird at hand is the only bird.
Run back to that school and accept the teaching offer. Build a career in training pple.
Teaching experience is more that Banking Job career wise. Look out for additional part time jobs to argument ur earning from ur teaching if u have so much responsibilities that requires money. If u r a girl, put in ur best in that school and c urself becoming the Principal.
Best of Luck in ur Class.
Re: I Am Desperate: by ABJ001: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
bros,
take it cool. I understand what you are passing through. I stayed one year at home with my 2.1 in Eng. I took a teaching job just like this on part-time(3 days in a week). The other days I use to run around for better opportunity. Eventually, I got one. So, throw it to the school that you can only be available for part-time.I know you will get one.
Alternatively, you can go to all this extra-mural coaching centres and combine lie four or five. Then you will have time to run around.Please don't rly on teaching job of 15,000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Vacancy With It Company / Where Is The Head Office Of Chartered Institute Of Insurance Nigeria Located. / Please Ineed Work In Other For Me To Sustain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.