Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) (1904 Views)

***GONE***Buy Me- Excellent Registered 2005 Landrover Lr3- Awka / Reg Land Rover LR3 2009 / 2006 Land Rover Lr3 V8 Se (Sold SOLD SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) by TBrownAuto(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please I will encourage all Nlanders who uses LR3 to please use this medium to share their problem with other users of LR3 and those who have face issues should please share useful information with other
Re: Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) by TBrownAuto(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
I just owned the 2006 V6 LR3 the SUV has luxury and comfort, enough space, box like shape, good suspension fell no gallop, smoth drive and chilled Harmana(Oye Pumping), Nice speakers tinted glass roof, the boot enough space for sleep if you are the Town Type maintaince is okay but part expensive. or let me say moderate for the Duty Machine.

My has 51k millage, and for a Town type like me I feel safe and secure when flexing with my moving Box, only recently I noticed the Low coolant warning and when runing at 80 to 100 MPG Ruduced Engine performance but if I reduced the speed to 60 - 70 the Reduce engine message goes off and the machine is in perfect mode again please I will advice from users that has face such issues, and again I need price for the Antifree coolant and brake pad.

your help are needed.
Re: Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) by mjkievo2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
For the parts, you will need to talk to inspired m for the price and possibly procurement. Good job for starting this thread
TBrownAuto:

I just owned the 2006 V6 LR3 the SUV has luxury and comfort, enough space, box like shape, good suspension fell no gallop, smoth drive and chilled Harmana(Oye Pumping), Nice speakers tinted glass roof, the boot enough space for sleep if you are the Town Type maintaince is okay but part expensive. or let me say moderate for the Duty Machine.

My has 51k millage, and for a Town type like me I feel safe and secure when flexing with my moving Box, only recently I noticed the Low coolant warning and when runing at 80 to 100 MPG Ruduced Engine performance but if I reduced the speed to 60 - 70 the Reduce engine message goes off and the machine is in perfect mode again please I will advice from users that has face such issues, and again I need price for the Antifree coolant and brake pad.

your help are needed.
Re: Lr3 Users (issue And Their Solution) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is this thread still on? I wish to do an LR3 2009 preferably.

I hear the LR3 HSE is not something you want to mess with unless you are extremely wealthy.. is that true

(1) (Reply)

40ft Flatbed Trailer For SALE.......SOLD / List of cars enroute to Lagos,Nigeria / Tokunbo 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Hse...price: N7.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.