Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1283 Views)

Student Hostel Development: A Sure Way Of Making Money / Property For Sale In Owerri - Good For Fast Food, Student Hostel Or Hotel / Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Conquistad: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: . by cogsej06(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
k
Re: . by xstudios(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2012
would love to share the experience with you,
Illorin is a wonderful Campus.
here's my number 07089623408/email: xstudiosafrica@gmail.com.

let me send you our profile and possibilities with your site/plots
Re: . by sonety2k(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Conquistad: I have a couple of plots of land near Beckadims just close to Unilorin campus. I would like to start a student hostel there for rent. I need a developer who is familiar with Ilorin, campus student requirements, student hostel design and supervision etc to advise me on the project.

Please let me know if you fit these qualities and are interested in this project.

How many plots iis the land ? mail me details - sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: . by daddyvikky: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please goodday house please i would a to buy up a 2plots of land at near beckhadims and oke odo not expensive please.
Pls inbox me the cost daddyvikky@yahoo.co.uk

many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain For Rent @ Onike, Yaba Lagos / To let-2bedroom And Mini Flat newly built With 22hrs Power Supply / Invest In Pazino ECC Estate - Citadel Of Dreams Close To The Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.