Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

For Singles And Matured Ladies Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Singles And Matured Ladies Only (2735 Views)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Nigerian Muslim Singles (and Married) This Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by polob: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
Need a lady of less than 40yrs old (I'll be 38 in next few mths) to be a mother in the house & not a wife. I have a 4yrs old daughter. Dont care if you have one already. All i need is a matured & God fearing lady. Here is not a place for long talk. Pls. if interested & want to know more about me. Pls.call me on 07029078127 between 9a.m & 4p.m workdays.

1 Like

Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by Honeycity(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
were are you located?
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by polob: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^ Abuja.Nigeria
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by Honeycity(f): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
hmm
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by ajadek(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
Am a mam,30years old,i av 2 daugters,a busines man live in lagos.i need a mature ladys age nt indicate,just for sex object and others side of life in term of busines, i need love after the love,i need honest home to build back my lost home.08034989352
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by polob: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ajadek
You can easily open a new thread for yourself. Just click on new topic on top of ur screen. Its very simple; not difficult at all; my brother.
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by dolaja: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ polo b , dont you think it will be easier on all parties involved if u get a live in nanny, no need to d base the essence of women by requesting that a woman comes in as a mother but leaves her feeling at the door. let me ask u some questions

1) Will u have more children with her or just the one u have from another woman?
2) what is in for her ?
3) What if she needs to have her children will she go outside or come to u?
4) Is sex going to be part of the arrangement?
5) Is dere going to be a marraige ceremony ?
all this questions is for pple interested to get a better understanding of the situation
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by ajadek(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
@dolaja with ur guetion u win a soul,am a born again now,am just boring and i dont want to go to my mess and again i also dont want to go 4 sex pedlar,i think i need someone behind me as a sex partner a woman with d same experience a victims of abandom diaspora, if she never tired of having childreen no wahalla.
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by polob: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
@dolaja,
Let me just answer all ur questions in one sentence "I'm marrying her as a wife " More children, Yes.
I think u seems 2 get me wrong, probably d way i presented it "mother & not a wife"
I only wish her to be a mother in the house in terms of love,care,strong feelings,mutual understanding & respect 4 each other.
Just trying to draw line btwn a mother & just mere wife !
Thanks a bunch.
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by dolaja: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2012
@ polo_b
thank you for your detailed explanation , however i have one more and that will help me in making some informed decisions . hope u do not mind.

1) why should d calls be between 9am to 4pm workdays only?
2) is dere no specificatons e.g looks, tribe ,education background etc
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by twizzymakazi: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2012
Ǎ̜̣̍♍ a graduate of statistics,currently training as a health facilitator,looking for a matured lady(45-50), Ǎ̜̣̍♍ 25yrs old.just need someone τ̅☺ care endlessly for ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by 2livescrew: 4:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Need a MATURED plus size lady for friendship/relationship my blackberry pin: 3264CD09 (2 lives crew)
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by jolamat(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Drop your money make we help you chop am
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by Seppin: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2012
Honeycity: hmm
.honey city I will love to know u.Add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 26a190e3 or call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 08094840420
Re: For Singles And Matured Ladies Only by chinweasaa(f): 10:14am On May 03, 2013
Can I meet my mr right here if yes, call me on

(1) (Reply)

'No Strings Attached' Intimate Relationship With A Mature Woman / qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq / Dating /relationships In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.