Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

nil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nil (980 Views)

nil / nil / nil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nil by reagand200(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: nil by Lasinoh: 4:38am On Jan 31, 2012
Reports from Addis Ababa, venue of the ongoing 18th African Union Assembly, indicate that Nigeria was given a severe diplomatic drubbing by other West African countries, which ferociously opposed President Goodluck Jonathan’s bid for the chairmanship of the continental body.

I guess after watching that 'h-umblerrrah' mess on youtube. . . it was bound to happen. cheesy
Jonathan needs to hurry up and marry Bianca even before Ojukwu is buried.
That Mgbeke First Lady has to go for one, if we are to deal with his shortcomings. . . which can be clinically manipulated.
Unlike those of that 'dame'? kiss
Re: nil by Adanora: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Fooooooools. Keep postin fake news.is pple like u dat has turned nl to a fake news forum. Postin unconfirmed news everywhere
Re: nil by dustydee: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2012
Lasinoh:

I guess after watching that 'h-umblerrrah' mess on youtube. . . it was bound to happen. cheesy
Jonathan needs to hurry up and marry Bianca even before Ojukwu is buried.
That Mgbeke First Lady has to go for one, if we are to deal with his shortcomings. . . which can be clinically manipulated.
Unlike those of that 'dame'? kiss
I think you will make a better first lady, please apply in writing.
Re: nil by gregg2: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Poster

That news is a lie. We've realised it's fake.

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Borrow $7.9bn From World Bank, Adb, Others / Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! / Rate My News Blog: 234reports.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.