Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

hello - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / hello (2864 Views)

Hello / HELLO LADIES - Negative Effect Of High Heels On Your Bodies / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hello by omonikiba(f): 1:29am On Jan 31, 2012
Hi
Re: hello by TSpayne: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2012
omonikiba:

I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months, still hoping. i have taken clomid though for just one month and my doctor gave me doxin tabs. another thing is, my hubby most times doesnt come exempt[b] we use the back side method,does this matters?[/b] I have not realy done any serious medical check up, bit i know i am ok. what do i do? please with all sincerity suggest sex pattern/styles that can quicky enhance pregnancy or any other good suggestions. thanks

Are you joking !

Your husband doesn't come unless you use the backside method ?
In other words your husband doesn't get to deposit sp/erm in your vag/ina and only in your rectum. How on earth do you hope to ever become pregnant that way ?
You never said WHY you were using Clomid and given doxin.
You can join the TTC forum here.
You can also mail the full story of your inability to conceive together with all the drugs you've used and why you took them to;

Totalhealthng21@gmail.com
Re: hello by highland(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2012
Go for medical check up to find the easiest solution to your case. God help u.

Green Care .
Re: hello by Segunagagu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
@tspayne, she did nt mean d. A N U S, she meant d D O G G Y style, abi poster
Re: hello by mxxpunkxx: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Segun agagu:

@tspayne, she did nt mean d.  A N U S, she meant d D O G G Y style, abi poster
Yes . .  i think

@op
ur husband iz one helluva ni/gga
Re: hello by edmarker: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Several testimonies have been recorded by couples who used all-natural Edmark products to get the much-longed-for fruit of the womb that had eluded them for years. Some had been "barren" for as long as 15 years in marriage. The causes of these cases varied from one couple to another and included blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalance, low sperm count, premature menopause while some others were cases of secondary infertility and Edmark products helped them conceive. A lot of rejoicing, dancing and celebration were the aftermath of these tear-wiping results. You can call 08052914930 for more info on the Edmark products you need.
Re: hello by TSpayne: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2012
Segun agagu:

@tspayne, she did nt mean d. A N U S, she meant d D O G G Y style, abi poster

OK, My Bad.

But OP you still need to clarify.
Re: hello by Ifex4real: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2012
A lot of man at young age the last for meny hours on a lady just to show of that they are man and some lady like them now is time to make baby they realized that they are in big trouble.

Lady if your man stay so long on you when having sex with you, your man may likely stress you up and when you have been stress up there is tendacy that they sperm from your man may not stay to make baby because your body system have been stress too long during sex period and i will like you to check your man if he takes achole or if he was adicted to drugs.

You can get more help by visiting this site below thanks

www.freehealthawareness.com
Re: hello by cuteruth(f): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2012
My dear Sister, I it had bin like dat for me also when I newly Got Married before God answered me.The Doctor refused to give me drugs because my Menstrual Cycle was regular and all he did was quote scriptures and told me to be hopeful. Please enjoy ur Marriage, Do without Drugs and Learn when u r Ovulating. AfteR Sex (no matter the Position) don't stand up immediately just relax on the bed before Cleaning. Above all Pray Always and Always Confess Positive things to Urself After Praying. Things like - this month there would be Visitors of joy in my womb, I can never be barren, My children are comming Speedily. God bless u. U cam email me at Surepeters@yahoo.com for me explanation.
Re: hello by cjenny: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Try Fertilaid and Fertil CM for women.why ur hubby try Fertilaid for men.for more information call me on 08098489003 or u Ping me on 28d124b3.limited bottle available.
Re: hello by infogenius(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
omonikiba:

I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months, still hoping. i have taken clomid though for just one month and my doctor gave me doxin tabs. another thing is, my hubby most times doesnt come exempt we use the back side method,does this matters? I have not realy done any serious medical check up, bit i know i am ok. what do i do? please with all sincerity suggest sex pattern/styles that can quicky enhance pregnancy or any other good suggestions. thanks

Firstly what was your reason for taking clomid,is it clomid that will make you conceive?

Secondly,Provided your hubby comes it does not which style.The most important thing is for him to make deposit.

Thirdly,I will strongly advice you go for a check up to know the position of your fertility.

Fourthly, Not being able to conceive in 6months does not mean you will not conceive. Do the right things and you will be ok.

Lastly,the style does not really matter.What you can also do is to make sure that sperm does not seep out after intercourse, a pillow to lift your backside will do.Time intercourse properly and you should be fine.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs / Please I Need Readings For My Blood Test Count / Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.