Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tutorial: Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial: Web Development (930 Views)

Should I Use Fiverr Or Freelancer To Award My Web Development Project? / GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial: Web Development by akay48(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
<html> </html>
TUTORIAL: WEB DEVELOPMENT, My Experience, My Mistakes, My Pains My gains
Hello Friends, This thread is a WEB DEVELOPMENT TUTORIAL thread meant for web design wannabes newbies and Semi-Professionals alike. Experts can also stay glued to gain added experience and/or point out errors and suggestions on the tutorials thatll be subsequently displayed here.
As the title above implies, i'm gonna be using my own personal experience as a young net-preneur. I'll share pdfs, software, sites i visited, codes i wrote, and every important stuffs i did to become a 'Web Developer'.

Note also that I'll give you links to download some Very Important files and/or softwares that we might need.
At this junction, i'd like to implore all other gurus to keep check of this post and point out any fault that may arise, after all, nobody is an Island of Wisdom. Learners should also be patient and they should try and indicate any areas that they might not comprehend, so that my self and other pros will try and to them. Thanks. Akay47.
Re: Tutorial: Web Development by akay48(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Table of contents: Html, Dreamweaver, CSS bla bla bla, lemme not bother you with boring unimportant details. Let's get straight on shall we??,

I'm Akay47, a young Nigerian, who just wants to set things straight for his future. Then I discovered the internet and the huge potential in it. Then I got curious, confused, challenged and frustrated. The same things that almost everyone experienced or is experiencing. CURIOUS: I wondered what's making this Internet such a huge thing that everyone is talking about?? Etc. CONFUSED: I couldn't figure out what all the sanity in all those terms, HTML, Pdf, Joomla, w3schools, protocol, domain name, Ip, like What the f*ck! Wtf are you talking about??!!, CHALLENGED: But there are people, nigerians like me who understand this sh*ts. How did they manage?? How did one Seun Osewa managed to create the 'World Famous Nairaland.com'? Then I've got to know about these things, after all 'If I can dream it, then I can do it' (Milo Advert), So that's how journey started, After a lot of free blog creations, tons of sign ups, registration of unlimited emails, bravenet, freewebs, etc I struck gold! I joined Nairaland.com. So that's how I started my web development learning process, That's CHAPTER ONE of this tutorial, Now let's get to business.
Re: Tutorial: Web Development by akay48(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
No student??
Re: Tutorial: Web Development by raghubodi: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2012
suggest some great tutorials related to web development point of view, want to learn advanced php/mysql/html/css/javascript/ajax,
Re: Tutorial: Web Development by akay48(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
You mean tutorials that you can download and read?

(1) (Reply)

Local Joomla! Users Group / Has Anybody Used VTN / HTML5 Geolocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.