Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. (2610 Views)

Best School To Learn Java In Lagos / Learn Java Programming Here Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by shehunDEgreat(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2012
Pls, i want to begin learning Java programming language, already determined to. I need simpler materials that can help me. Pls, somebody help.
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by naijaswag1: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Head to the official java standard edition 7 http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/index.html site and begin at getting started.You can download the whole tutorial in html form and drop on your pc so you can read it offline.there are other books like thinking in java,java how to program (in pdfs) that you can get from folks here and get yourself started.then start reading and practicing and come here for help and guidance

Mind you,its not an easy road!
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by Fayimora(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2012
naija_swag:

Head to the official java standard edition 7 http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/index.html site and begin at getting started.You can download the whole tutorial in html form and drop on your pc so you can read it offline.there are other books like thinking in java,java how to program (in pdfs) that you can get from folks here and get yourself started.then start reading and practicing and come here for help and guidance

Mind you,its not an easy road!
+10
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by kristy77(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
It is rare for me to find something on the cyberspace that’s as entertaining and fascinating as what you’ve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are outstanding, and what’s more, you use source that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, well done!
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by neowelsh(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
public class Program1

{

public static void main(String [] args)

{

System.out.print("Broda all u nid 2learn java is determination.\n get JDK installed in ur systen nd get a java text books.\n if u ve any difficulties, jst let us kw.\nENJOY!"wink;

}
}
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
order the simplest ebook from me at a thousand naira about 5mb mail sunmonuolawale@gmail.com
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by Fayimora(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
If you want books, I can give you 50 for just £0.0. And also the next 50 for £0.0. Ok now am pissed. I present to you Introduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive Version for starters.  Enjoy it. .

DO NOT pay anyone you don't know personally!
DO NOT pay anyone you don't know personally!!
DO NOT pay anyone you don't know personally!!!
DO NOT pay anyone you don't know personally!!!!

Thats why you have Amazon and E-bay amongst others.

If you need video tuts. I have quite a lot of them in my library. Send me an address and a spec of what you want and I would post it to you for just £0.0.  I have done it 2wice on thhis forum so I ain't bluffing!

Raw link: http://fayimora.com/Books/Introduction.to.Java.Programming.Comprehensive.8th.Edition.Jan.2010.pdf

@doctor isa SERIOUSLY?

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by neowelsh(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2012
@Fayimora. thanks 4 helping. pls how do i get a video tutorial 4 GUi
Re: Want To Learn Java: Where To Start In A Simpler Form. by Fayimora(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
That book has quite extensive chapters on GUI. I would also recommend the Java Tutorials. Its the first place I go to when I want to learn something "Javaish". You can just scroll down to the GUI part and ignore the others until you need them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Beginner’s Guide To Web Development / Html Before Php??advice / 100 Days Of Code Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.