Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Is This Appropriate? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Appropriate? (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Appropriate? by Adedigold(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hello my fellow nairalanders, how are u all today. I want you all to help out on this issue. There was a man working at traveling agency owned by a woman, after some years he decided to resign and all effort to stop him was abbortive with all the luxurious and good package in store for him if only he could stay. The man went to an airline and work for 3yrs and some months.,this month, he went back to that travelling agency woman and started begging her to take him back. I felt ashamed for this man but at the same time confused if it's apporpriate or not. I decided to table it b4 this house knowing fully well that you are all intellectual and responsible people. Thanks and God bless you as u respond reasonably.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by muppet: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2007
wetin dey pursue d man? shocked:owhy cant he just learn to stay put at a job? how are we so sure that the actuall reason that made him to leave wasnt because they was an illicit affair between them who knows maybe one of them could be MARRIED ALREADY D grin grin grin
it seems the Man has a way of getting jobs easily,i mean he's gotten employed twice within 3months and he wants to go back to the previous one so soon.haba things arent done that way
abeg tell am say make he try hook me up to one of his connections o ,me i dey find work seriously o im sure by the time they employ us at the same company they would surely and definately know who really needs and takes the job seriously.
anyway tell the man 2 look somewhere else and forget about the woman's job unless , undecided undecided :
ARE YOU SURE THE SOCALLED MAN ISNT RELATED TO ADEDIGOLD(you come use style change the story say na MAN)
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Tats(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
Its a classic case of "The grass is not always greener on the other side". He is simply a realistic person and has taken the bull by the horns. I admire his courage. and am sure I will hire such a person.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Adedigold(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
Thnks for your opinion muppet. I'm n't in anyway related to the man neither will i be lying that is one man when am the one ,is just that i felt it is a shameful thing to do as a yoruba man. An adage say Aja ki pada sibi ebi e.{Meaning Dog will never go back to his vommit.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Adedigold(f): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
Thnks too tats for ur comment but can u go back if u're the one? He was offered a fat sum as salary and new car yet he left. Why did he decides to go back. H's liking eating ones vommit.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Tats(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
Adedigold:

Thnks too tats for your comment but can u go back if u're the one? He was offered a fat sum as salary and new car yet he left. Why did he decides to go back. H's liking eating ones vommit.

In the corporate world, it is usually okay to return to your former employer as long as you did nothing wrong before you left. Some people do it but it is not an easy decision to take. I can go back if I enjoyed working for the company in the past.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by dafidixone(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
I think a lesson to be drawn from this is that we must learn to appreciate God and never to decide without calling God for direction.

E fit be Winch. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Web Design Business: / Bank Test / Re: Free It Certification Dumps (read 9498 Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.