Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Shell Selection Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Selection Test (1551 Views)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Selection Test by agerho(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2007
Hi People,

I recently wrote the Shell (graduate) Selection test and I was progressed to the next stage.

However I do not know what the next stage is all about.

I would be glad if anyone can help me with this information.

Regards

agerho
Re: Shell Selection Test by BIZ: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
Please, what do you mean by shell (graduate) selection test? do you mean the SITP one or which one are you talking about? I know shell has contacted the successful candidates for the sitp and other category for the recuitment day or what they called Shell Recruitment Day.
Re: Shell Selection Test by candlux: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2007
well, all u need to know about the next stage (interview) is well stated in the invitation letter. As for the other guy, the SRD is going to b on 4 a while, most likely till the end of november. so my dear prepare for it well.
Re: Shell Selection Test by agerho(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hi,
This shell test is not SITP cause I wrote the exam in October (2nd) in the Federal Palace Hotel VI.

I later received a mail telling me that I have been progressed to the next stage and I would be informed in due course as regards the next phase.

I just want to know if you anyone has any idea about the next phase i.e wud there be another test( if yes! what nature?) or would it proceed to an interview phase-again! what is the nature.

Thanks people

Regards

agerho
Re: Shell Selection Test by RobbieLex: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
oh the interviews are currently running till november, and sitp or not ( i'm assuming the job is finance HR related) you still have to go through the SRD day. They'll send you information about it when the time comes but its a selection assement centre you can check on the web for info on things like that. i think someone previously wrote a thread about it sooo it shouldn't be too much of a hassle, all the best then and if you need more info don't hesistate to ask.

Cheers
Re: Shell Selection Test by agerho(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2007
Hi,

you guys are right. I have been sent a mail that I would be partaking in the SRD.

Please has anyone had the experience.

Regards
agerho

agerho@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Group Is Hiring A Business Analyst / P&g Recruits / Nafdac Apt Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.