Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Try This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try This (1578 Views)

Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. / If You Are Intelligent Try This; / Try This And See. Its Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This by anycorner(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
You are given three items (Goat, Lion and a tuber of yam) to cross them over a river one by one and none of them must eat one another. Which would you take first?

Note: if you take the lion first, the goat will eat the yam
If you take the yam, the lion will eat the goat.
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
You take the goat first since the lion can't eat d yam then you go back and bring the lion and take the goat back. After that you take the yam across leaving the goat on the home land and the lion and the yam on the away land, later you take the goat across. That solves it prove me wrong.
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2007
You take the goat first since the lion can't eat d yam then you go back and bring the lion and take the goat back. After that you take the yam across leaving the goat on the home land and the lion and the yam on the away land, later you take the goat across. That solves it prove me wrong.
Re: Try This by mimiko(f): 4:02am On Oct 20, 2007
hissssssssssssss
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2007
This is stupid!
THE GOAT WILL EAT THE YAM THEN THE FCKN LION WILL EAT YOU AND THE FCKN GOAT!! Dats wats gonna happen.
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2007
Migs you're totally right. But the poster forgot to add the lion is tamed and respect's your presence.
Re: Try This by nawa1(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2007
Migines:

This is stupid!
THE GOAT WILL EAT THE YAM THEN THE FCKN LION WILL EAT YOU AND THE FCKN GOAT!! Dats wats going to happen.

omg grin grin grin

but to play fair, the goat should be allowed to eat the yam, then the man eat the goat and finally the lion complete the task by eating the man.
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2007
@nawa that sound's like a food chain.
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2007
The lion will be too greedy to let d man eat d goat. Besides he dint plan it.
Re: Try This by anycorner(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2007
Migines:

This is stupid!
THE GOAT WILL EAT THE YAM THEN THE FCKN LION WILL EAT YOU AND THE FCKN GOAT!! Dats wats going to happen.
it's just a riddle. kiss naija man. if na oyibo send this thing now e for don be the best. undecided
Re: Try This by anycorner(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
tope_teadr:

thankx my dear, u are too much kiss
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
No probs.
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
@anycorner
datts just inferiority complex(get rid of it!)
how can u think u being black influenced my post?
*!*
Re: Try This by mellow(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
Must we always compare Oyibo with us Black?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2007
I tire o. Nd d must silly part of it iz dat it waz TOTALLY uncalled for.
Re: Try This by mellow(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2007
Their Mentality beats me hollow.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Try This by anycorner(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2007
i meant no harm brothers. i only posted a riddle and nothing more. just that i was curious why he should call it stupid. but it's ok kiss one luv and let the fun continue.

my apology.
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2007
I'm sory as well 4 calln it stupid.
*stretch out his hand pointing his knockles*
peace.
Re: Try This by anycorner(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
thankx bro. one luv smiley
Re: Try This by clemcykul(f): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2007
BETTER! notin like peace grin grin grin

tope dear how are you take it calm ok kiss kiss kiss kiss trust u will kiss grin catchchia baby grin
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks clem i was about to leave nairaland.
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2007
Hey clem pls help me beg migs, he seem's very upset with me, and it is killing the inside of me with guilt.
Re: Try This by clemcykul(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2007
AWWWW dont worry Teadr i can do anything for ya grin

its just dat u amuse miggie wid some childish stuffs but i bet my grave dat he has never been angry at you grin grin grin so cheer up and give me ur dazzling smile grin grin grin grin phew! i can see u smiling dat 1dollar smile of urs grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Rubie where at thou am really sick embarassed embarassed embarassed the doc confirmed it missingitis embarassed embarassed its only wen i see u dat i can get better!
@ituen,@migines@freezo@mimiko@aiphie and evry1 here in this kingdom i love u allllll kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Try This by Migines(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2007
We luv u too baby.
Re: Try This by Aiphie(f): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
Me I rove u tooo dear. wink
Re: Try This by mimiko(f): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2007
muchhhh love darl
Re: Try This by freezy(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2007
O'course clemmy darl. . . Love you loads!!! kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Try This by ituen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
Clemcy gurl

Mwwwaahh!!! 5 kisses for u. Chei! i never brush mouth oh!!
Re: Try This by topeteadr(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
Clem one love.
Re: Try This by iwajay(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
Love's in the air! sings (can you feel the love tonight) kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Try This by kronkykay(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
all feeling lovely 2day! that's nice.
Re: Try This by clemcykul(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2007
*hugs all* grin grin kiss one love!

@iteun while the hugging was going on u were busy tapping current! cheesy

@iteun go and brush ur mouth u dont like brushing why? embarassed grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Always Thank Your Star U Can Speak English! / Unbelievably True: A Must Read For All / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.