Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Two Things On My Mind - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Things On My Mind (834 Views)

My Mind...crystal Clear. Compilation Of Swiftboy's Blogposts! / Off My Mind / To Love, There Are Two Things Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Things On My Mind by mayosday(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2012
Eyes opened to the first light of day, Thanking God… I think about you.
All set for work, I dash out of the house, Heading to the office… I think about you.

Getting the day’s business sorted, not losing sight of my job… I think about you.
Lunch break, a breath of fresh air, in the lounge having my meal… I think about you.

Closing Hours concluding the day’s job, shutting down hitting the road… I think about you.
Night has drawn near, a word of appreciation to God… I never stop thinking about you.

If there be two things on my mind regardless of the physical distance, you’re always on my mind.

PS: If it's dedicated to you, how would you feel?

(1) (Reply)

Pawns In The Chess Game (unedited Novel) / Mr Popular / The Dickens Sanomi Foundation Essay Competition 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.