Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Will Pass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Pass (800 Views)

How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola / How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease / The Information You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass The Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pass by solesty(m): 5:01am On Feb 26, 2012
For sure. I know I will pass, with the grace of GOD. Please, I am preparing for WAEC GCE. Should I be cramming all those archimedes principle. electrolysis or read and understand. And please tell me how can I read, understand and remember what i read. Thanks., a million times.
Re: I Will Pass by godstino(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2012
u dont need to cram, just place your head on the book and diffusion would occur, lol, just kidding.,try and read (not 'jack') it over and over again,

(1) (Reply)

Okay Gals Beware Now... / When Is The Appropriate Age To Have A Ph.d. Degree? / How Do I Collect My N10,000 Online Registration Money I Paid Jamb For My Cafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.