Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Can I Empty My Bowel? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Empty My Bowel? (1678 Views)

Bowel Health: How Often Should You Poop? / Doctor In The House:difficulty In Emptying The Bowel / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Empty My Bowel? by anewday56: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
Please house kindly help me on what i can use to empty my bowel,its more like cleansing it?
Re: How Can I Empty My Bowel? by tinu16(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2012
You can use supplement 'shake-off' of EDMARK Product to empty your bowel. You can call this number for confirmation and purchase - 08055677279 or 08096771975.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Empty My Bowel? by highland(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2012
You only need to detoxify and be ok.

Use Intestine cleansing Tea from Green World Nigeria.

View my profile for more detail. Thanks

Re: How Can I Empty My Bowel? by edmarker: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2012
It has become common knowledge among so many Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike that when you want to detoxify/cleanse your intestines/colon, empty your bowel, deal with constipation and other digestive problems, reduce belly fat among other things (without side effects), you simply go for Edmark's Shake Off Phyto Fibre. Use it before bedtime and you will see the results when you wake up in the morning. If it's not Shake Off, it can't be like Shake Off. You can call tinu16 or call me on 08052914930 to get the product and all the info you need about it.

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B+ (hbsag) / Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? / Fatima Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.