Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs (1241 Views)

ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs / Build Responsive Websites Or Webapps / Build Responsive Websites Or Webapps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
1.i will write e-book for website and blogs on any topic or on my own topics relevant to website of client or blog fee n250,000,owner has copyright.the owner may give it out free or sell or use to draw visitors to the site.
2.i will write e-newsletter for non profit org,govt bodies or corporate bodies weekly for 52 weeks at a cost of n15,000 per week .i will write according to clients idea or my ideas.
3. i will write web content for websites and articles that will draw visitors to the sites and update every 4 months cost n240,000.
i have over 20 years writing experience in Nigeria writing for the media.to see my cv , contact francisookoye@yahoo.com
Re: Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs by humfort: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
trigar,you dont understand.{1}7k per article ,an e-book is like 10 to 30 articles all in one{2}e-book is like a book and different from articles. the owner{who bought the e-book} has the copyright,unlike articles.{3}if you sell the e-book for $5 and sell 1000 copies , think about that.{4}you may give out the e-book free and attract 10,000 people to your site ,which if you use your advert costing you even 1 million,you wont attract as many as the e- book for you{5}some e-books sell for as much as $30 for a copy ie ;download

(1) (Reply)

Is Utiware Hosting Currently Offline Or What? / How To Make Money With Email Marketing And Affiliate Offers / How To Change URL Of Your Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.