Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Am Sorry. . . - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Am Sorry. . . (2196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sorry. . . by nsomeone: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2007
How should I put this? cry

I'll start by saying am really sorry for what I did, I was only believing and acting on ignorance. I never knew things could be done concerning the situation. I found it hard to believe because I knew people who suffered the very thing,more reason I was scared and called it all off but baby now I have made thousands of research because What I feel for you wouldnt just let me rest,my Life without you is not what I ever want.
   You make my world worth living. As I look out at the majestic space of my life,I know you and I were meant to be.I only wish I could make you seehow much your love means to me.I wish I could walk up to you and speak the words that will spell out my regrets.But now I sit here sad and blue wishing that I could be with you.

Am wounded to the deepest part that only your presence and love can heal me,I seek you face like the night seeks the day,my wrongs come after me always just because my heart still dwells within you,I can't stand it any longer and you know that what I feel for you is as sharp as it could ever be,you made me a man,you made understand that life without love is not worth living,you made your family my family,you gave all that you could ever give and yet I made a wrong decision. What was I thinking? I wish I could rub off the past and come to you again like I did when we first met.

Please babe I know you'll some day see this here but before you do, I want to spell it all out for anyone who uderstands to see and know that I still LOVE YOU.

But before that,am sorry and have come to be a better person. I want to rise everyday of my life finding you next to me,I want to bring up my home with you, My world revolves around you. Going to bed at night without you in my life makes me cry, I can't bear it anymore as it hurts more than words could possibly describe.

Ademi,you are the crown that makes me a king.I love you with every fibre of ma whole being.

Am sorry.

Re: Am Sorry. . . by Amigoz(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2007
Jeez wot u've done must be really bad 4 u to go all out like dis, respect to u though for acknowledging and trying to right a wrong . I hpe the lady in turn finds it in her heart to 4give nd give u another chance.

All d best.
Re: Am Sorry. . . by calf(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2007
what did you do,abi tell us now.
But what ever you must have done, I really appreciate ag uy like you coming out with guity hands. kudos. I pray the gurl will find it in her heart to forgive you and consider you another chance.

take care and good luck!
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
hanhan wetin dey happen,are we in this season when guys will be asking for forgiveness ni.
I know a friend in this very situation but I hope you work things out sha.

good luck!
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2007
@ post. . .
i forgive ya kiss kiss kiss . . .but what are you talking abt?
Re: Am Sorry. . . by nana(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
hmm
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2007
[size=15pt]Do y'all think this guy deserves a second chance?[/size]
Re: Am Sorry. . . by nana(f): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2007
lol. . .why do u ask?
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Amigoz(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2007
nana:

lol. . .why do u ask?

Cos infourmer knows d poster me thinks
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2007
Its like the guy is really sorry now,am a guy and yet I feel for him. For him to have come out publicly to ask for forgiveness mhen,I like am. He knows he's wrong better than anyone else. I believe he deserves a 2nd chance.
Re: Am Sorry. . . by nana(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2007
hmm
Re: Am Sorry. . . by havanah: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2007
@informer
i think  that the guy was so deparate that he reached out in this way ,it is unique and really makes a girl feel flattered but it sounds like he has done something really big to hurt that girl and maybe he made a promise and broke it when she needed him the most , its really hard to go back to someone that abandoned u at ur weekest times even if he offers u  the world
a lost trust is not regained easily, he needs to earn that back and pray she falls back in love with him
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
yeah I agree with you but what about if the gurl is still in love with him?
Re: Am Sorry. . . by nana(f): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2007
Omo na wa o!
Re: Am Sorry. . . by moondust(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2007
Seun pls move dis thread 2 d romance section
@topic
very touchin. But u dint say wat xactly u did
Re: Am Sorry. . . by havanah: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2007
@infourmer

the stronger the love the deeper the pain ,it might be love thats keepin her away

love needs trust and care to grow,if thats not there whats the use??

strangely i dont feel sorry for the guy although he spilt his heart out in the most touching way ,but in every word he wrote i could feel the betrayel and the hurt he caused,i feel sorry for the girl  cry cry cry cry cry he made my heart weep
Re: Am Sorry. . . by havanah: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2007
@moon

the guy posted three copies one of them was in the romance wink wink wink
Re: Am Sorry. . . by moondust(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2007
Uh! He must've screwd another g. . .sry. . .screwd up badly then
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2007
still wishing you well grin
Re: Am Sorry. . . by nana(f): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
lol
Re: Am Sorry. . . by hollandis(f): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
sorry , sorry o, i sorry for the poster
Re: Am Sorry. . . by omena555(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2007
na wa oh! 
well @poster, i hope your offence is a pardonable one oh? 

if not, OYO for u oh! grin
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
this guy still dey here sha,sorry o embarassed
Re: Am Sorry. . . by almondjoy(f): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2007
Deleted!!!!!
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hmm, quite a good Idea what that^fellow up there did with this thread.

[size=15pt]Can we change plans Mr nsomeone?

we want to change this thread into the one where anyone who is sorry about anything can post what ever they are sorry about,Abi my people wetin una think?
shee mo wii re abi mooo wi re ?[/size]
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Infourmer: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
Am going first.

Am sorry I failed to pick my best friendz' call,because I was really tired and wanting to sleep. Mabinu O embarassed
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Nella(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
Infourmer:

Hmm, quite a good Idea what that^fellow up there did with this thread.

[size=15pt]Can we change plans Mr nsomeone?

we want to change this thread into the one where anyone who is sorry about anything can post what ever they are sorry about,Abi my people wetin una think?
shee mo wii re abi mooo wi re ?[/size]

And to make it more spicey, the person below u would say wether he\she would forgive u \ forgives u.

Infourmer:

Am going first.

Am sorry I failed to pick my best friendz' call,because I was really tired and wanting to sleep. Mabinu O embarassed

Don't forgive u, cuz that's a lazy excuse

I'm sorry, i let the soup burn the other day because i 4got about it - lol
Re: Am Sorry. . . by somze(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2007
I'm not forgiving you, I was real hungry woman angry

I'm sorry i'm going to cut short your shopping money so adjust your list, its gettin to expensive
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Nella(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
That's understandable - but i'm not forgiving u grin u, take a second job grin

I'm sorry I mixed ur white T-shirt with those colored and it came out pink grin
Re: Am Sorry. . . by somze(f): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
I can't forgive you for that, even my younger sis can wash better . . .

I'm sorry we need to hire a cleaner and you're paying
Re: Am Sorry. . . by Nella(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hmmn Thtat's ok, my pocket comes from u anywayz grin

I'm sorry I 4got ur laptop at the local library and it got stolen grin
Re: Am Sorry. . . by somze(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
It only gets worse in this house . . . I forgive you anywayz

I'm sorry you cant have that dress you wanted, I need to get a new laptop wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA 2018 Apk Offline Version Mod For Android / What Was Her Reply / Best Screen Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.