Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? (3196 Views)

Men, Have U Had One Like This? Where Are All The Curvy Naija Gals? / I Too Big To Wear Skimpy Dresses Again – Actress Mercy Johnson / People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by lindaikeji: 6:01am On Mar 15, 2012
The impression I get from replies made on my recent post on Nairaland is baffling, especially the one written by one Shadrach77, for those thinking it might not be Linda, you need not worry, cause I all online news drop on my desk first.
But looking at the posting below, could this be why men have not found me?
Am I really full of myself?
Please hit me with replies. I need to know

Shadrack77 says “ people who are saying the poster may not be linda ikeji are very silly. It belittles nairaland for you to say such things because you are implying, she is bigger than nairaland. Who is she that she can't come here when Obama, Sarkozy and the likes are all on Facebook?

And to linda, you give a humble facade but i think you are slightly arrogant, cause you've made two posts since coming on here and they are both about yourself and what people think of you. In other words, you are full of yourself cheesy cheesy wink smiley grin”

Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by mikuz(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2012
Im lost.
undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by mashnino(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2012
maybe you are too full of yourself

drop down d celebrity pasu-pasu and live a normal life

and you look old oo if i ask for your age now you will say you are twenty-something

you look late thirty-something..should incase you need a real life friend..i could help

#nostringsattached oooo

#jes saying oo
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by LailaIkeji1: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2012
Linda dear.

You are wearing a ring already oo.

Anyway, you are an accomplished woman. Not to worry, the men will come.

love you soo much.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by yamakuza: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2012
Found you how?

Dan no be man?
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by ZUBY77(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2012
People complain that i m full of myself as well. Lets hook up. You know the ' birds of the same feather' cliche. You look smart anyway and you need to look inside yourself and check if you are being a woman or not. I am 34. Send me a message to anizubix77@yahoo.com.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by LailaIkeji1: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2012
Linda, you know ur wedding is going to be the talk of town.

hmm, i cant wait oo.

you are soooo goin to get over 10,000 comments on your blog dat day. wink

For now, just chill.

am thinking... the worthy man may not be Nigerian or doesnt live in Nigeria.

Maybe that's why you havnt met him yet.

cos wch eligible bachelor in Nigeria right now doesn't kno Linda Ikeji?

You need to travel out sm more, swty.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by yamakuza: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Linda, you know ur wedding is going to be the talk of town.

hmm, i cant wait oo.

you are soooo goin to get over 10,000 comments on your blog dat day. wink

For now, just chill.

am thinking... the worthy man may not be Nigerian or doesnt live in Nigeria.

Maybe that's why you havnt met him yet.

cos wch eligible bachelor in Nigeria right now doesn't kno Linda Ikeji?

You need to travel out sm more, swty.

isnt she ur sister?

thot u were family?
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by r231(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2012
Loading. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2012
CAN SM1 TELL ME WAT DIS S ALL ABT?
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by hallmark77: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2012
I actually dont know you but from the picture you posted here and your post,it seems your inner projections are not thesame with your appearance.Only few men can be very attracted to you because you dont have the inseparable energy that is unavoidable to most men.That sexy energy is just not there.....
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by MissyB3(f): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2012
Dem suppose knock that Shadrack77 on the head. tongue
I'm one of those who initially said this individual isn't Linda, not because she's too important to be on NL( For where? Her bog isn't even 1/4 the worth of NL nor is she as much of an entrepreneur as my baby daddy Mr. B Seun Osewa wink ). It's not like it matters who the individual is, but very soon you go hear whinnn if you do not spare us these self-centered threads of yours. smiley

Topic: If men cannot FIND Linda even as she's in the limelight, it says a lot about about her worth.
Little-known ladies are getting tons of suitors hourly and Linda can't be FOUND even though present. Odikwa serious eh! tongue
Wait a bit more, he'll locate you soon, he's probably looking for somewhere to buy a torch. grin

On a serious note, it's worth the wait, babes. Relax! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2012
Mama Linda lollllzzz

Woman! Abeg quit all dis me, me and more me threads.

U no get man but u get beneficiaries, so all dis stunts na old school.

As for laila ikeji, something tells me u linda's housegal.

U here talking about her wedding like she's some Demi- god or wot?

Sharraaaaaaap mehn!!!!!!
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2012
How are we suppose to know whether you are full of yourself or not? This is the internet. But the fact that you even opened this thread is a big sign. Also you are not able to get over what that individual said to you, so hey maybe you he may be right.

And nobody is big enough not to be on nairaland, (Not even Aishwarya ria) so I don't get why people are doubting you. Kini big deal.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by steeze(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Here is a mail released by Dbanj's manager, Bankuli:

"Just to put you in the loop of things, Dbanj never made any such statement with Ebony magazine during the interview he did with them. We are in touch with the editor of the magazine on this and a correctional rejoinder will be published soonest. Mohits records is co-owned by Don Jazzy and Dbanj. Thanks. Bankuli."

Don Jazzy is yet to say anything on this matter.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by kandiikane(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Who are you? undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by kelz88(f): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
That's so not Linda.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Peterson1993(m): 3:55am On May 20, 2012
hahaha see comedy here ooo. Only a big fool will think this is the actual linda. All her jealousy people them. na them de gang up to de spoil her name ooo. Guys dont be fooled. This nah either to*to dickey or any of her other casual enemies. Oh maybe someone here created the account to scam people. @Linda Ikeji impersonator. You no try at all. Instead of you to stay calm and quiet so that people will believe u small, you just de mess around . Linda Ikeji is not bigger than nairaland. Infact, she is on nairaland but will not will like come out with her real identity because she is a dem hot public figure. Chai.! I wish that linda hot chick nah my wife.. So kick your naughty as s...!
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Mcleo007(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2012
I believe this lindaikeji of a woman thinks of herself as a celebrity- a big chick. Only in naija sha! #smh snarling*
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by mikron(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2012
Is linda ikeji the same person as Mcleo007? Just wondering........
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Mcleo007(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2012
embarassed tongue

[quote author=mikron]Is linda ikeji the same person as Mcleo007? Just wondering........[quote]
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Basics007: 7:45pm On May 21, 2012
People should think twice before insulting Linda. I seriously think she's not the one putting up these threads. Not that she's bigger than Nairaland but i've a gut feeling she's not the one. Infact i think it's that Laila Ikeji girl that's doing this. That girl can do anything to attract traffic to her blog. Check out the blog she puts up posts and comments herself just to give the impression it's busy
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Peterson1993(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2012
@ basic007 i dont think anyone should be blamed for this but nairaland moderators and owners. This is pure impersonation and i dont see why i should'nt be deleted. They a alwayz busy hiding posts and hiding some relevant post as well and leaving rubbish of this kind and even putting some on the front page. I discorvered some few days back that my 9 threads has been reduced to two. Then i told myself that there was no need creating threads and wasting my time after all(maybe the two left has been deleted as well). Even if my threads where bad. Could they been as bad as these impersonating threads? Pure rubbish. Nairaland is my favourite but i think it sucks some times.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by PrettyCindy(f): 6:10am On May 22, 2012
Arrant nonsense. This is pure impersonation. She doesn't even write like that. Missy B do you have a problem with her? You damn well know that she isn't the one who wrote those trash yet you still went ahead to say such things. Na wa ooo! Moderators just what are you guys doing?
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by MissyB3(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2012
PrettyCindy: Arrant nonsense. This is pure impersonation. She doesn't even write like that. Missy B do you have a problem with her? You damn well know that she isn't the one who wrote those trash yet you still went ahead to say such things. Na wa ooo! Moderators just what are you guys doing?
Quote the part of my post that disturbs you and state why.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Have Not Found Me? Am I Too Full Of Myself? by Austinodark(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2012
missy b u dey beaf her?

(1) (Reply)

Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed! / Karen Igho Cries Out: I Need A Husband / Check Out Beverly Naya's Sexy Gym Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.