Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Internet Conection Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Internet Conection Problems (930 Views)

Pls Help.!! INTERNET CONNECTION / Help: Internet Modem Configuration On RedHat Linux / Help! Internet Browsing Using Gprs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Internet Conection Problems by tonyx4x44(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2012
Please help! My laptop refused to connect to the internet with all modems, it keeps bring on the error "conection could not be established to the remote computer" I am using the HP pavilion DV6. I have tried it with glonextro, mtnfastlink, zain hauwei, starcoms IZAP and Even nokia pc suite; USB and Bluetooth all to no avail.
Re: Help Internet Conection Problems by donpeluchi(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
Was ur computer able to connect to the internet in the past, if yes then doing a system restore may solve the problem. Otherwise, you should check ur network interface card to make sure it is working properly. Do this by going to device manager and checking the status of ur ethernet card. U may also want to unistall and reinstall the browsing softwares. Hope dis helps
Re: Help Internet Conection Problems by femi4: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2012
Check the device manager to be sure that your ethernet card as well as modem driver are properly installed otherwise, your OS is faulty. You ll have to re-install a fully working operating system
Re: Help Internet Conection Problems by deribigbe(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2012
femi4: Check the device manager to be sure that your ethernet card as well as modem driver are properly installed otherwise, your OS is faulty. You ll have to re-install a fully working operating system
This solution shud make a way! Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT. BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588 No pinging pls

(1) (Reply)

D Link Wireless Router Anyone / Mouse Refuses To Work On Laptop / My Ac Ryan Tab Andriod 7 Stopped Working...............please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.