Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Satelite Tv Problems Thread - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satelite Tv Problems Thread (2285 Views)

Connect Your Satelite Tv To The New Actv / Satelite Tv Problem / AIT (Daarsat) + Visafone Partnering for Satelite and Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satelite Tv Problems Thread by probsolver: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
hello fellow nairalanders,
i am a satelite tv expert (DSTV, HITV, MYTV ETC) post any problem(s) you are experienceing here and get professional solution to them. a friend of mine was using a single view dstv decoder the DSD1131, he got problem with its remote, the remote is blinking light whenever he pressed but not controlling the decoder. the solution is that the remote has tendency to control 2 different decoders tv1 and tv2. so what you need doing is just press the SHIFT KEY FOR 3 SECS AND PRESS TV1/i button on the remote you are done.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by Akinige(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2012
pls after i downloaded software to my 4669xii ,the option disapia ,in wic i cant goto dongle anymore pls help me
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by atedo(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2012
My DSTV decoder trips off and start scanning immediately, this happens in intervals of 5 - 10 minutes.

Please what is the likely solution?

Thank you.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2012
atedo: My DSTV decoder trips off and start scanning immediately, this happens in intervals of 5 - 10 minutes.

Thank you.
my advice is that you call the owner(dstv) of that decoder. They have something better to tell you.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by satmaniac(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2012
Akinige: pls after i downloaded software to my 4669xii ,the option disapia ,in wic i cant goto dongle anymore pls help me
That means your patch is off,to switch on the patch u have to input the following four digits twice: 6969.
If this did not work,that means the patch u upgraded to did not support the options menu.So u upgrade/downgrade to your former patch or another patch that supports the options menu.
Try the solutions lets see what will happen.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by satmaniac(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2012
atedo: My DSTV decoder trips off and start scanning immediately, this happens in intervals of 5 - 10 minutes.

Thank you.
Check your cable connections,I mean where your cable connect at the back of the decoder or where it connect to the LNBF.Check whether the negative and the positive are touching each other.Those hair-like wire and that single wire are not mean to touch each other.
If that is not the case,then take it to multichoice(dstv)office, they will find solution to whatever is the problem.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by vicyear4us(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2012
am in need of your assistance i track mytv and my signal leve is 64% but 12722/v/26657 emmanuel tv is not having singnal pls help me out
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by probsolver: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2012
@vicyear4us
try 12682H26657 UR emanuel tv will av signal.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by probsolver: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2012
"Master The Art Of Installing CCTV (Security Camera) In Less Than 60mins With This Easy To Understand E-Book. For full report send an email to cctvguide@yahoo.com or sms your email to 07065120844

1 Like

Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by Akinige(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2012
plz is it possible to track w3c and joy tv on a single 65 cm dish
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by dolpaz: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Akinige: plz is it possible to track w3c and joy tv on a single 65 cm dish
@Akinige, nope, its not possible..you'll nid at least a 90cm dish to hunt down w3c..while multi-tv is still enjoyable with 65cm
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by Akinige(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
i av nailed w3c wit 65 cm dish wit 87%quality ,i just wanna know may b i can add joy bsid
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by vicoloni(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2012
Pls how can I erase E16 error code on my DSTV and get my account reconnected without calling customer care. I have paid for reconnection 4 days ago but unable to view any channel because customer care line is not connecting. I have followed every damn instruction on their website without success.
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
vicoloni: Pls how can I erase E16 error code on my DSTV and get my account reconnected without calling customer care. I have paid for reconnection 4 days ago but unable to view any channel because customer care line is not connecting. I have followed every damn instruction on their website without success.
Go to Dstv website, register your details eg name, account number etc. There you will have an option to reset your account without contacting customer care. cheesy
Re: Satelite Tv Problems Thread by edey2real: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Akinige: i av nailed w3c wit 65 cm dish wit 87%quality ,i just wanna know may b i can add joy bsid
U can actually nail both togeda bt it has to be on either 90cm or 1m dish. Cos i did W6, W3c nd Joy tv on 1m dish.

(1) (Reply)

Smart TV. / Humax Decoder For Sale / Dongle/iks Decoder Back After The Dstv Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.