Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Clickless Website - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Clickless Website (1456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clickless Website by theORAKU(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2006
Clickless Website - Enjoy,

Lazy Tired fingures!
Try clickless navigation through this site

http://www.dontclick.it/

try it and tell us what u feel about it.
Re: Clickless Website by Zahymaka(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2006
Great! If I did that with Javascript your browser would choke. Maybe I'll try it.
Re: Clickless Website by Farriel(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2006
That's the craziest flash site I've ever come across but the clicklessness of it got to me, somehow, in the end. I think that the action of clicking has become fundamental, primal, inate, to our overall computer usage that not doing it becomes unusually and seriously unaccustomed to.

I'm going to share that link with lots of people in an attempt to find out if they find the clickless art pleasant. Thanks for sharing mate, thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Hp D2813 Analog (1024) Monitor,can I Use It With A Pentium Iv? / I Need Help On Waec Offline Installation / Microsoft Exchange Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.