Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

oooops - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / oooops (2661 Views)

oooops / oooops / OOOOps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

oooops by gaffer: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2012
oops
Re: oooops by gaffer: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2012
oooops
Re: oooops by TCD: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Slot limited sells the same 16GB playbook for 45K in this same Nigeria. Hmm, Maybe they Stole their own.
Re: oooops by gaffer: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
@TCD Can you compare Blackberry playbook 2 from China with the ones U.S.A?
Why do u think SLOT sells their Blackberry playbook and other products so cheap?
Most of the products they sell are of lesser ISO (quality) compare to the ones produce in the U.S.A
And they are mostly made in china for African Markets

I used to be Their very good customer,
bought white bb torch 1. within 3 weeks d body started peeling - 2010
Bought an Acer Laptop, It Speaker volume not working -2008
Bought a Nokia Communicator, slight water touched it, the screen went blank. all efforts to repair it didnt work - 2007

Every country has its ISO(quality), you dont expect Blackberry playbook for American market to be the same as the ones made for African market.

If you doubt it, Hit me up let me prove it you.

I have got enough proves
Re: oooops by TCD: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
gaffer: @TCD Can you compare Blackberry playbook 2 from China with the ones U.S.A?
Why do u think SLOT sells their Blackberry playbook and other products so cheap?
Most of the products they sell are of lesser ISO (quality) compare to the ones produce in the U.S.A
And they are mostly made in china for African Markets

I used to be Their very good customer,
bought white bb torch 1. within 3 weeks d body started peeling - 2010
Bought an Acer Laptop, It Speaker volume not working -2008
Bought a Nokia Communicator, slight water touched it, the screen went blank. all efforts to repair it didnt work - 2007

Every country has its ISO(quality), you dont expect Blackberry playbook for American market to be the same as the ones made for African market.

If you doubt it, Hit me up let me prove it you.

I have got enough proves

well Thank God, you didn't insult me. I was just thinking aloud. You're a mature man, thanks. I like learning new things, I'd like to see more proofs ur talking about.
Re: oooops by gaffer: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2012
There are so any countries that produces Blackberry products (phones, Tablets and Accesories) They are all Licensed By RIM research in Motion
they are
1.Canada
2.Mexico
3.Hungary
4.Taiwan
5.China
6.Malaysia and so on

Canada, Mexico and Taiwan blackberry products are the best so far in Quality, Mostly found in U.S
you can always check the maker by removing cover and the battery of your BB phone,
It is written on a sticker inside

As for Blackberry Playbook, the makers are written on the pack.
the ones i sell are Mexico, Canada and Taiwan

Malaysia just started Producing Blackberry
Check out this link http://crackberry.com/blackberry-smartphones-now-made-malaysia

Their ISO are always different.
Re: oooops by gaffer: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2012
Re: oooops by TCD: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2012
Ok, true Rim has factories in many other countries including China, but so do many other corporations like Apple, nokia, Samsung, dell , HP etc. One would think These manufacturers had met set standards before they were commissioned to assemble these gadgets? I haven't seen any proof that quality standards vary, u just showed me they have factories allover then went ahead to infer Standards are different. How are u so sure ?
Re: oooops by gaffer: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2012
My Experience with Slot Nigeria Ltd tells it all.
Re: oooops by gaffer: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
oops
Re: oooops by benzion72(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2012
This is interesting can you deliver one for me @Ibadan soonest my mail is alben2002@gmail.com and pin:23A112FE
Re: oooops by gaffer: 6:56pm On May 07, 2012
Lol
Re: oooops by Saddam: 11:11pm On May 07, 2012

Re: oooops by imatejammer: 12:25am On May 08, 2012
Not bothered to check where the one I bought 10 days ago was manufactured yet, but I got it from DSCL in V.I for 50K and it is the 32GB model...brand new!!
Re: oooops by gaffer: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
ooops

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Clean And Cheap Blackberry Phones. Truly Uk-used. / HTC One M7 Uk Used Original / Secugen Hamster Plus Biometric Fingerprint Scanner For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.