Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,815 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

KingOfCms...I.c.t World - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / KingOfCms...I.c.t World (494 Views)

Trust The Techies With Your I C T Needs / ::I.C.T Scholarship 2013:: / I.c.t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KingOfCms...I.c.t World by Akindeleseyi: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
KING OF CMS is a fully functional Information and Communication Technology Outfit. We are young and competent IT professionals and our proficiency in IT related issues cannot be underestimated. However, we keep abreast of the relevant technologies and advancements in the ICT world, thus providing cutting edge solutions to better enhance efficiency in organizations.
Our core competencies includes; Networking and System Administration, Computer hardware repairs and services, Software sales and Deployment, Computer accessories sales and supplies, IT Security, Monitoring and Management, Web Development, Internet Connectivity using fibre optics and broadband ( V-SAT), Computer training (both cooperate and individuals).
With our Web development solution, your organization can be seen from anywhere in the world which will enhance your online marketing opportunities and better create more awareness. This tactics would give your organization a competitive edge.
We are determined to uphold corporate excellence and precision at all time and position. Our track record speaks a volume and we assure you of a successful business with us based on our knowledge of the market.
At any point of call, we are ready and shall be pleased upon your invitation to make a proper presentation to your management team.

Contact me: akindeleoluwaseyi@aol.com
Re: KingOfCms...I.c.t World by chinene1(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
need more information.

(1) (Reply)

13th Technologies Limited...simply Information / Complete Desktop With Table And UPS / Very Clean Blackberry Bold 4 @ 45k In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.