Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Programming Or Networking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Or Networking (1707 Views)

Please Can A Novice In Computer Go For Programming Or Networking / Are You SERIOUS About Java Programming Or Not?? Take This Challenge To Find Out! / Which Is Better Mcse Or Networking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Or Networking by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2012
Hi guys.
I am a computer science undergraduate and I'm confused on where to specialize and build my talent. I have networking and programming as options. Which would you advise me to do? Need to know possibilities and opportunities in it in Nigeria
Thanks
Re: Programming Or Networking by bamshy: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2012
Bigboyz32: Hi guys.
I am a computer science undergraduate and I'm confused on where to specialize and build my talent. I have networking and programming as options. Which would you advise me to do? Need to know possibilities and opportunities in it in Nigeria
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/899333/hardware-software-postgraduate-program-computer
Re: Programming Or Networking by femmalyne: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
the two are good, and you can combine the two to make you a certified System Administrator but as an undergraduate, I will advice you to go for Programming after school or by side you can learn Networking and go for your CCNA, CCNP exams.
Thanks.

Engr. Femi Ajayi
Data Supervisor/Senior System Engineer.
EKSU.
Re: Programming Or Networking by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
femmalyne: the two are good, and you can combine the two to make you a certified System Administrator but as an undergraduate, I will advice you to go for Programming after school or by side you can learn Networking and go for your CCNA, CCNP exams.
Thanks.

Engr. Femi Ajayi
Data Supervisor/Senior System Engineer.
EKSU.

tnx sir
Re: Programming Or Networking by Carrlls: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2012
I will advice you to go for Programming after school or by side you can learn Networking and go for your CCNA, CCNP exams.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/pet.gif[/img]
Re: Programming Or Networking by perybutler(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2012
Programming is perfect to build bright carrier. It has well chances to grow better position and create well income. Networking is not bad but programming has effective functions which create well imaginations of developer.

(1) (Reply)

Basic4android And Sqlitedemo / How To Learn Programming A Little Fast / Most Used Computer Programming Terminology And Fundamentals You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.