Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex (1182 Views)

Access Bank Goes Forex / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 / Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Forex by sola1: 4:37am On Nov 01, 2007
Hello All,

I am interested in anybody who has a deep knowledge about FOREX.

1 Like

Re: Forex by tomX1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
Clarify please.
Are you looking for someone to draw the currency or would you prefer to render them in 3D?
Re: Forex by wham(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
Or are u looking for the plug-ins that allow u see the graphs on Maya or 3D Max??

Re: Forex by grafikdon: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2007
lol. . . grin
Re: Forex by Bennyboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2007
Forex in a Graphics forum, brother please,
Re: Forex by grafikdon: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
grin ha freaking ha! grin grin
Re: Forex by naijacampu(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin dont blam my bros,forex have been a talk in every town of Nigeria,maybe my bros is one of the guys that just heard about the peace of cke and wanted to grb his online, grin grin
bros you only offence is that you posted it in a wrong place,to know more about FOREX,i think i can help in all way round to get my help,just see my signature and contact me there,thanks.
Re: Forex by Efiko(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2008
go to:

www.hot-pips.com

click on the link "Forex Made Simple" to read up those interesting news letters & educate urself on the subject of online forex trading.

stay cool
bye
Re: Forex by kgmplc: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
hello sola1, let me ask, are you new to forex or you have had some training in the past. that will determine where i will recommend that you start your training.

(1)

Looking To Go Into Business: Any Ideas As To What Business? / How Can I Start Door To Door Cargo Biz From London To Lagos / What Will U Do If Your Account is Suddenly Credited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.