Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Any Asp Programmer In The House? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Asp Programmer In The House? (1183 Views)

Active Server Pages (asp) Developers Needed. / I Need A Programmer In Kaduna / Any Mysql Programmer In Portharcour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Razorr(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hello,

I am having problems with some database connection code using ASP (please note that it isn't ASP.NET, but ASP code in HTML).

I wrote some code in JSP, but discovered that my host would not accept it, so I need to convert it to ASP and upload it immediately.

Please anyone with knowledge of database connectivity to access with ASP should please buzz my Yahoo messenger ID. It's - infokbt.

Thank you.
Re: Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
How may I help you ??
Re: Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Tini(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
is her problem not well stated,if you have a solution then help out.
Re: Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Razorr(f): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Kobojunkie

Are you an asp prgrammer? Please note that it's not ASP.NET I'm talking about, but ASP in VBscript in an HTML document.

There is some database connectivity code I wrote in JSP(Java Server Pages) which I urgently need to convert to ASP. Unfortunately, I've never worked with ASP in all my life.

If you're an ASP programmer, then please let's talk on yahoo mesenger. Infact, I'm buzzing you now.
Re: Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Ralvy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
Kobojunkie:

How may I help you ??

Tini:

is her problem not well stated,if you have a solution then help out.

@poster;
I'd advice u to seek for help in a tech. forum.
Click here to visit 1.
Re: Any Asp Programmer In The House? by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
Razorr:

@Kobojunkie

Are you an asp prgrammer? Please note that it's not ASP.NET I'm talking about, but ASP in VBscript in an HTML document.

There is some database connectivity code I wrote in JSP(Java Server Pages) which I urgently need to convert to ASP. Unfortunately, I've never worked with ASP in all my life.

If you're an ASP programmer, then please let's talk on yahoo mesenger. Infact, I'm buzzing you now.

oops Sorry , I was busy, I was going to ask you to check out http://forums.aspfree.com/ for help if you are seeking help for asp and not asp.net

(1) (Reply)

Winrar / Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn Modem. / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.