Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Want To Learn Programming - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I Want To Learn Programming (554 Views)

Learn Programming Free Of Charge / Where Can I Learn Programming And Oracle Data Base Administration In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming by wakes: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hello friends, I want to become a programmer, please where do I start from? Thanks for your anticipated recommendations. You are blessed!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by ilekky(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
It is good if you can only make the sacrifice.You will really

need to work hard to become a programmer.@ yemlat technologies,

we offer a wide range of programming and they include

PHP/MYSQL, ASP.NET/VB,ASP.NET/C SHARP and many more

programming language.Call 08028359239 for more details.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by ibkadeniyi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
call 08038165991 and order your e-learning dvd's and u can become a professional in autocad, microsoft word, microsoft excel, php with my sql, html and xhtml, joomla, wordpress, webdesigning, java, c++, c#, introduction to any programming (for beginners) and 100's more of progamming languages and application uses in less than 10hrs at the convenience of your home . we deliever anywhere in lagos for 500naira. but delivery is free for purchases above 3 dvd's. Each dvd cost 1500naira. ur dream is a call away, call now.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A home Tutor On Html, Php, Mysql, or java? / Intensive Excel Training! (*chance To Win A Free Return Ticket To London*) / Customizes(personalisedd Pmp Training!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.