Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Intercontinental Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Calling (2579 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Calling by justmax: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2007
Intercontinental Bank are inviting for an aptitude test in jos. Check your postal address if u applied. the test comes up on the 17th Nov
Re: Intercontinental Calling by hamabra(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2007
@post,
are u sure it will be postal addy, cos many may not get it, can one confirm thru other avenue
Re: Intercontinental Calling by tankwa: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2007
[size=20pt]pls, where is the venue in jos[/size][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Intercontinental Calling by bishopyo(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2007
@ poster
doubt if this intercontinental invitation would be through poster addy,considering d botttle neck associated wit nig. poster service.many applicant will not get their iv b4 d test day.pls confirm to us if d iv is by postal addy or via  sms
Re: Intercontinental Calling by Cedar4u: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
Please when and where did you submit the application for this test.
Was it in Jos or Abuja? I hope they will allow gatecrashers.
Please anyone with information on the venue and date for the test should inform us.
Re: Intercontinental Calling by ejoor: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2007
Is possible the iv is by post b/c d one they wrote in enugu on march '07 was by post. it was strictly on iv. they dont mind weda u got d notice or not.
Re: Intercontinental Calling by mer: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2007
The Address is;
Command Secondary School,
Zaria road,
Opp. Federal government College,
Jos.
Plateau State.

Gate Crashing? I dont think so. Thats why they use Command because of the Soilders.
Please anybody with the format should help out. EXPLICIT format Please.
Re: Intercontinental Calling by khris(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
Guys take this from an insider.Everybody that applied will definitely get his invitation letter at the address on his cv.We have despatch staff that will make sure it gets to every one's address,so just make sure you check for your iv at the address on your cv.Strictly by Invitation.
Re: Intercontinental Calling by Cedar4u: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
Does it mean the letters have already been sent out. Has anyone received an IV letter?
Re: Intercontinental Calling by OHAERIHENR: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
guyz i think dis is a "camel passin thru the eye of a needle" method
cos i sumitted my cv at their abj office n presently am in B-city n i used B-city addy
we all know the postal wahala n dey still chose this worrying approach
the net wud ve been faster n mo reliable
i beta tell the abokis dat sell infront of the houses on my street to direct de postal guyz 2 me
i tot we r in the yr 2007
na wa sha
Re: Intercontinental Calling by DRANOEL(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
got the letter from them today,problem is i am in lagos, be like na man know man basis
Re: Intercontinental Calling by darling205: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
i sent my cv at nnewi branch but iv was not sent 2 me
Re: Intercontinental Calling by ayanrita: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
pls i wish to apply for jo in intercontinental bank, pls link me so as to send my cv
Re: Intercontinental Calling by Cedar4u: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dranoel, Please when is the test?
Re: Intercontinental Calling by bilcosbi: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hi MER, i've got about 65 of the questions you are going to see that day. just forward your invitation letter to my box, and i will reply you with the questions, u r lucky. ndkalund@yahoo.com
Re: Intercontinental Calling by DRANOEL(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
@cedar4u

17 nov 2007 @ command sec sch jos 9.am.accreditation starts at 7.am
Re: Intercontinental Calling by lorebobo(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
i didnt get a letter but i got a call from the jos office on thursday telling me to come to their office for my letter. the problem is i'm in lagos. is it advisable to go all the way to jos to write a test?
Re: Intercontinental Calling by vicky11(f): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2007
Bilcosbi, though I`ve not gotten the IV yet but i was told by an insider i`ll be contacted for the test be4 wed he didnt actually tell me if its post or not but i want to beg you to as well forwards the questions you have to my box as well pls lets try to be helpful to one another. thanks my id is houlaoby@yahoo.com
pls i`m hopeful you`ll be kind enough
Re: Intercontinental Calling by mcchimo(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2007
text was sent to us in bauchi, for the same test taking place on 17th at ATBU. accrditation by 7am and test begin by 9am.
Re: Intercontinental Calling by lorebobo(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
i got my letter of invitation for the test in jos this morning. i live in lagos. is it advisable to go all the way to jos from lagos for a test?

(1) (Reply)

Female Graduate Interns Needed In An NGO- Lagos / Interview At LANDOVER CO / The Candel Company!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.