Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

School Project Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Project Help (640 Views)

Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa / School Project? Contact Me / Getting Professional Help With Your School Project Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Project Help by omega25red(m): 3:58am On Apr 05, 2012
so I have this project where I'm supposed to come up with an idea of how using virtual methods meaning computers to help people learn more effectively.
an example is like if someone is not in class, how or what can I put online that would help them to continue to learn even if they are not in class

any help would be appreciated. If you need a better understanding of what I mean please ask
Re: School Project Help by AmakaG29(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
This sounds really cool. Instead of long lectures short, well-organized videos coupled with comprehension quizzes and short essay assignments may be one option. I used to use online quizzes to study for exams. It was especially helpful for geography, math, and languages.

Visual and audio stimulation in the form of images, videos, and music can really be effective. If you couple those things with a way for the person to show what they have learned and participate, then it could prove to be very effective.

Group learning also has it's merits. What if there were a way for the participants to communicate with each other through a forum or chat room? These are just my musings. I used to teach.

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / Eksu De 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.