Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money (939 Views)

CBN, Western Union Launch Foreign Remittance Service / HOT, NEW PROGRAM - Take A Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money by kioboy(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2007
New program just launch you can take adverting of this new lucrative system and make more money without referring anybody, No referrer, just one time $50. pls checkout this incredable offer @ http://www.secretmlm.com/members/kioboy
Re: New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money by kioboy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hi All

there is a way you can turn your little $50 into $50,000 with a little marketing and assistance from this site. this is a new program that is booming, join now and be among the first to share their success stories here on nairaland. just one payment of $50 and you are on your way to financial freedom http://www.secretmlm.com/members/kioboy please just have a look and tour round this site to find out yourself. send me email if you need more program like this that pay handsomely

No Monthly Fees
Onetime $50.00
Daily Payouts
No Minimum Withdrawals
Multiple Withdrawal Methods
International and USA Withdrawals
Simple, Fast, Easy, Join NOW!
http://www.secretmlm.com/members/kioboy
Re: New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money by bestteam(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
It looks as if the two of you have planned to construct your message in a way that will arise the interest of fellow nairalanders to invest in your program but you have failed. www.millionaireclub.s5.com is a program that demands downline, i wonder why somebody will not welcome the effort of other member promoting the site.

Think twice my fellow nairalander, Shine your eyes well well oooooooooooo
Re: New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money by Legendary(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2007
Brillant observation there bestteam.

Do these fellows marymaryma and tolaerinle think nairalanders are dumb angry angry angry

People shine shocked your eyes oooooooo
Re: New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money by oliky(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2007
Yea,i quite agree with you when it comes to making investments online.The truth about it is that there are lots of scams online although you can beat most of them and still make money on quite a handful of them but you must exercise your due diligence,and also be right on time by getting into these programs fast enough while they are still genuine,because majority of them start acting funny after a little while.So get in fast enough to make some profits.However,i do suggest the real big players when it comes to making money online.By the big players,i mean programs like adsense,blogging for profits,aglocco,konterra,domain monetization and other programs from well established companies,and even product creation and selling online.In my opinion,these will pay you better than venturing into stuff like high yield investment programs and multilevel marketing.I have made quite some thousands online using adsense and domain monetization,and also selling my own products online so i have an idea of what works and what does not.Well,for more gist on making real cash online,visit:http://www.myebizoffice.com

(1) (Reply)

Contract In Abuja / Extra money-making tips / Mast Construction Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.