Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Have A Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Testimony (553 Views)

Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Testimony by INTP(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
My grandmother has 9 children, the eldest child (son) spent years studying then gaining a degree in law. After all his efforts and his dream to become a successful practicing lawyer, living a comfortable, already set plan for himself and his family, he was called by God to go and preach the word in Kaduna.

Almost all members of the family were against his calling, seeing it as a loss to him for abandoning what they think would have been a promising and enriching life, but he has been going strong, defending his calling and persevering on a land that has been very rough and tough. He is currently a leading pastor in the Assemblies Of God ministry, Kaduna.

Some of you may have heard about the bomb blast that took place in Kaduna just yesterday (08/04/2012), Easter Sunday. Two days before that day, because of the crisis in the north pertaining to the bomb-blasts and this Boko-Haram issue, the Assemblies Of God ministry could not continue the usual way of gathering all members of the various branches into one venue for the holy-communion service so that it would not incite an attack in the area, but instead had to carry out the event in their various groups apart. While the service was going on; blesssing of the communion etc, a prophesy came from one of the carriers of the holy communion that as many that were present at the service, they would not be as many, alive and present at the next holy communion. The congregation led by the pastor started praying to God for mercy. Another prophesy came through that God had had mercy and they would hear with their ears the manifestation soon. This came sooner than expected when just a two days after, a group who had wanted to attack the sunday service at my uncles church had failed to plant the bomb as there was to much presence out and around the church, my mum's sister's husband had even been working as a security man outside the church that day. The attackers must have panicked, looking for somewhere else to dispose of the bomb. But alas the set time of the bomb struck and exploded on the attackers themselves, killing over 20 people...

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

These are the end times people, the kingdom of God is at hand. I know it may sound like a wearing tale to most of you but the account of Matthew 24 clearly portrays this;

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Security / Sowing Seed / Discuss Your Problems,questions,dreams With Jesus Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.